• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigTriangle
    • Oct 2010
    • Albury

Real my2017 price?

Hi guys, I had a search and couldn't see if anyone had answered the question already.
    Is the Triton GLX+ (4WD, manual, dualcab 4 door) at 34,990 drive away and a $1,000 eftpos cards a deal or is this the crunch price they sell for when the dealers need end of month sales?

I've got a Pajero right now however a ute would solve a few issues, easier to carry long loads and I could put a scoop of gravel in it for instance.
    MQ Triton, Engel fridge, Ironman replacement rear bar/tow bar
  • 02-SR5
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2010
    • Toowoomba

It's around what I paid for mine on the 24th April, no $1000 EFTPOS card though��
    MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Originally posted by BigTriangle View Post
      Hi guys, I had a search and couldn't see if anyone had answered the question already.
      Is the Triton GLX+ (4WD, manual, dualcab 4 door) at 34,990 drive away and a $1,000 eftpos cards a deal or is this the crunch price they sell for when the dealers need end of month sales?

I've got a Pajero right now however a ute would solve a few issues, easier to carry long loads and I could put a scoop of gravel in it for instance.

or

demo

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• BigTriangle
        • Oct 2010
        • Albury

Thanks guys, i needed some idea whats happening price wise

I saw the special offers one, I'll go look at the demos.

Why 1,001 ks I wonder? And even cheaper than the special offers.....and light hsil damage for cheap too.....
        Last edited by BigTriangle; 22-05-17, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• BigTriangle
          • Oct 2010
          • Albury

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
          It's around what I paid for mine on the 24th April, no $1000 EFTPOS card though��
          Itd be nice to have forward knowledge of discounts and rebates.....

Comment

• 02-SR5
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2010
            • Toowoomba

I know. It came out a week later.
            MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• BigTriangle
              • Oct 2010
              • Albury

I drove an auto MQ triton Saturday - nice feel and steering feedback - put my money down for a manual GLX+ today. Looking forward to the weekend and trying it out

Comment

• qball
                • Feb 2015
                • sydney

Don't know if anyone is still interested but I just paid $41,000 for a 2017 built Manual Dualcab GLS with canopy, tub liner, tow bar, full roof racks inc on canopy and floor mats. Included in that is the $2000 eftpos card. Don't know if it's good or bad but I needed to replace the Legnum
                2010 NT Pajero Activ Ironbark
                Manual with ECB 'Big Tube' bull bar

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X