• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

As stated, we don't have any more information at this stage no point asking on here till we can post up the notice or we get more information from Mitsubishi..
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• 2bad4u
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2009
      • Perth, Western Australia

Originally posted by kerway View Post
      I don't have my letter yet and just booked it in with my local dealer. Wanted to get in before the non forum people found out about it. .
      First available service date was 11th March. Seems like they're busy already before this all started.
      My thinking too as I think this is going to be a busy one for MM Dealers. Booked mine in for 24/2 and was told they are only taking 1 booking a day. Also wanted to know how I knew as I was the first to call. Yay me.
      Warren
      2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
      2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti

Comment

• jinks_one
        • Feb 2012
        • hoppers crossing

recall

Gus well done

Your blood is worth bottling

Was told by the dearler if u have any after market parts on they are not responsible to put back on.
        As in EGR block thats up to u put back in
        I forgot to ask catch can

My dearler know I have one aswell as delete pipe
        Must be on there records

Comment

• t0ne
          • Jun 2010
          • Adelaide

Booked in next Thursday for mine. One dealer told me to wait for the letter next one i rang said no problems bring it on in but it will be a week today
          2005 NP MY06 DiD Auto Exceed, Nudge bar, IPF spot lights, rear DVD for the kids.(being added) long range tank, poly airs, heavy duty springs, dual battery, slotted rotors. New van: 2013 Jayco starcraft 22.68.1

Comment

• Roley
            • Oct 2013
            • Bedfordale Perth

Just spoke to Rockingham Mitsi as mine is going in on Friday for the 75,000K service.
            I am the first to call so they are going to look at mine while they have the car.
            From what the service manager said they do an inspection on the timing chain and tensioner with a plunger of some sort and if it fails the check then they pull the rocker cover of for further checks, and if it requires they will replace the whole timing chain and assembly.
            Time frame for checking is about 4 hours, didn't say time for full replacement
            if required.
            NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• Paj People 2009
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2009
              • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Hi,

Ours is the very first tomorrow morning at 7.30am - they better do it properly! Need it for 3-4 hours.

We get our car serviced there anyway, but I mentioned the catch can, chip, etc - he said it was all fine and would be came out exactly as it came in. Phew!

Will take the SPV Mod out tonight though.

He also wanted to know how I knew - they didn't know until lunchtime!

Well done Gus!!

Cheers,
              Sally
              SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• sam.cath
                • Dec 2014
                • Sunshine Coast

Just spoke to my local dealer- all booked in for next Wednesday.
                He hadn't heard yet, but checked his email & sure enough it was in his inbox from MMA.
                According to the service manager, it gets plugged into the MUTT machine once it's done, so might get the SQL update that Swampfox55 posted about while it's plugged in (no charge). Bonus!!

He said that they have no parts for it yet & will be getting more info & letters sent out in the next couple of days.

Well done Gus!
                2018 NX DI-D PAJERO GLS

Fuel Manager secondary fuel filter

Comment

• Stoneman
                  Valued Member
                  • Jul 2012
                  • Melbourne

Originally posted by sam.cath View Post
                  Just spoke to my local dealer- all booked in for next Wednesday.
                  He hadn't heard yet, but checked his email & sure enough it was in his inbox from MMA.
                  According to the service manager, it gets plugged into the MUTT machine once it's done, so might get the SQL update that Swampfox55 posted about while it's plugged in (no charge). Bonus!!

He said that they have no parts for it yet & will be getting more info & letters sent out in the next couple of days.

Well done Gus!
                  ECU Update mate
                  NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• Rovingman
                    Valued Member
                    • Jan 2014
                    • Blue mountains

Booked in for the 9th march. Must be busy.
                    Pajero NT RX 2011
                    Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
                    LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• sam.cath
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Sunshine Coast

Thanks Stoneman- will ask for ECU update.
                      2018 NX DI-D PAJERO GLS

Fuel Manager secondary fuel filter

Comment

• Dion
                        Valued Member
                        • May 2010
                        • Brisbane

So does every Pajero need a check, and then only selected ones will get the repair? Is that how it works?

Just trying to work out why you guys are rushing to book your Pajero in when nothing's been said yet?????????
                        2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

• Uncle Fester
                          Valued Member
                          • Sep 2007
                          • Boambee East NSW

Originally posted by sam.cath View Post
                          it gets plugged into the MUTT machine once it's done, so might get the SQL update that Swampfox55 posted about while it's plugged in (no charge). Bonus!!
                          What is the SQL update about?
                          NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

• kerway
                            • Aug 2010
                            • North West Sydney

Originally posted by Dion View Post
                            So does every Pajero need a check, and then only selected ones will get the repair? Is that how it works?

Just trying to work out why you guys are rushing to book your Pajero in when nothing's been said yet?????????
                            Reason I booked mine in straight away, was that I know they are booking service days a month away. Earliest day was 11th March. When it becomes common knowledge, I imagine it will be a lot longer wait at my local dealer. Dunno what other dealer service wait times are like. Mines booked in for end of March at a date that suits me not them. After all, I can always cancel it
                            NW CoolSilver with things bolted on it. Some better than others

Comment

• Stoneman
                              Valued Member
                              • Jul 2012
                              • Melbourne

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
                              What is the SQL update about?
                              it's what swamp fox got for Christmas

NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• Troy711
                                Valued Member
                                • May 2013
                                • Canberra

My local will be in for a busy time with my car, timing chain and rear diff cradle bushes.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X