Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Giving them a Rap!

Giving them a Rap! Had a good experience with a business. Praise them here!

Old 08-09-18
Valued Member

Default NSW: Tubby's Tyrepower Kirrawee

It takes a fair bit for me to publicly praise a business but I have to say I have been very pleased with the service offered by Tubby's Tyrepower in Kirrawee (Sutherland Shire).

They provided a competitive price for the tyres and accommodated fitting them at a later date. When I did fit them (some two months later) I also needed the three camper wheels beads popped to install the TPMS sensor which they did and refused to charge me for it. Generous because it included a balance.

I didn't bother with a bit of silicon on the valve seals for the camper wheels. This proved problematic on one of the wheels loosing about 5psi over a week. Manageable but after a spray with soapy water confirming the valve seal I went back to Tubby's (after another couple of months). Once again more than accommodating and once again ex gratis after tying up one of the blokes for a good 20 minutes popping the bead and reseating a new valve.

Despite the discounts I'd still give these guys a rap. I find that I just don't get this level of service often so much so I feel compelled to mention it.
NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread
Old 1 Week Ago

Yeah, I cab second that. Good service. I had my Toyo's fitted there
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
It takes a fair bit for me to publicly praise a business but I have to say I have been very pleased with the service offered by Tubby's Tyrepower in Kirrawee (Sutherland Shire).

They provided a competitive price for the tyres and accommodated fitting them at a later date. When I did fit them (some two months later) I also needed the three camper wheels beads popped to install the TPMS sensor which they did and refused to charge me for it. Generous because it included a balance.

I didn't bother with a bit of silicon on the valve seals for the camper wheels. This proved problematic on one of the wheels loosing about 5psi over a week. Manageable but after a spray with soapy water confirming the valve seal I went back to Tubby's (after another couple of months). Once again more than accommodating and once again ex gratis after tying up one of the blokes for a good 20 minutes popping the bead and reseating a new valve.

Despite the discounts I'd still give these guys a rap. I find that I just don't get this level of service often so much so I feel compelled to mention it.

Thanks for the recommendation. I work in Sutho. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk