• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hinsch
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Perth

New Pirelli AT tyre

Has anybody had a look or have bought a set of the new Pirelli AT tyre, was considering the Pirelli Scorpion AT as I don't do much 4X4 mainly black top and towing a 2000kg camper. Maybe the Scorpions will drop in price now the new version is out.
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.
  • Travis73
    Respected Member who is going grey .......at the sides.
    • May 2014
    • Eaton, WA

hi,
    I have been running the Pirelli Scorpion ATR's. 265/70/R17, LT rated. I am about to get a new set after almost 85k from these ones. This distance was virtually all highway, two trips to Exmouth and a bunch of smaller trips with a 21" caravan , a bit of beach and off road work.
    Loved them. Quiet, smooth and grippy.
    Just this week I have been chasing a new set. Pirelli Australia are no longer importing them because the new AT Plus is available. I have spoken to the Pirelli rep in WA and he has managed to source me 5. None out of WA. As for the price being cheaper...no. $300 a corner fitted.
    I was considering the AT plus but seeing as they are brand new ( only three months ago) I baulked at $340 apiece. The rep was raving about the new ones but 80k of dissapointment is a long time...
    2010 NT Platinum 3.2 DiD Auto, MM Alloy Bullbar, Lovell 2"/Bilstiens/Polyairs , 265/70/17 Pirelli ATR's, Airtek Snorkel, Beaudesert Turbo back 2 3/4", ECU tweak by Maximum Motorsport (Kewdale). Paddle shift and Lock up Mate. ARB Long Range Tank.
    2005 22" Paramount Delta...

Comment

• Stoneman
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2012
      • Melbourne

We run them also, great tyre.

We have got quite a few Ks already and the wear is awesome for the grip you get imo
      NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X