• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Bark Hak
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Camden NSW

Is any body else here waiting on black widow draws

Is any body else here waiting on black widow draws I've been waiting 8 weeks and told another 4 weeks that's ridiculous
    Next on the Shopping List, well I'm pretty well set up but possibly Harrop front diff lock

So Far Black Widow Draws, Millford Cargo Barrier, Thule Luggage Carrier, Tow kit, Tints, Weather shields, ARB front bar, ARB 2 inch Old Man Emu suspension, Redark 40amp LV dual battery set up STT PRO tyres 275x65x18 Domintor Winch 12000ibs Cree 9 inch LED BushSkinz full protection kit including rear bar protector and side steps TJM snorkel Kings awning

MDC V4 Rear Fold Crusader Camper
  • Troy711
    Valued Member
    • May 2013
    • Canberra

You think that's bad, try waiting 8 weeks for a replacement A/C condenser (under warranty) in the middle of summer.

Comment

• jinks_one
      • Feb 2012
      • hoppers crossing

Originally posted by Troy711 View Post
      You think that's bad, try waiting 8 weeks for a replacement A/C condenser (under warranty) in the middle of summer.

I bet if you had to pay for it you would get it straight away

Comment

• Nater
        • Aug 2011
        • Sunshine Coast

They must be busy! I waited 6 weeks for mine.
        2011 NT RX2, BLack Widow draws & cargo barrier, ARB fridge & slide, HD 2" lift, Bushskinz, Redarc BCDC, dual batteries, solar, Airtec snorkel, GME Tx3540, Smart bar, diff breathers, D697 LT's, Rhino roof basket, Traxrax, Boab 40lt water tank

Comment

• Iron Bark Hak
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2014
          • Camden NSW

It's been prior the 20th of June when it was ordered 8 weeks so far
          Next on the Shopping List, well I'm pretty well set up but possibly Harrop front diff lock

So Far Black Widow Draws, Millford Cargo Barrier, Thule Luggage Carrier, Tow kit, Tints, Weather shields, ARB front bar, ARB 2 inch Old Man Emu suspension, Redark 40amp LV dual battery set up STT PRO tyres 275x65x18 Domintor Winch 12000ibs Cree 9 inch LED BushSkinz full protection kit including rear bar protector and side steps TJM snorkel Kings awning

Comment

• lukincool
            • Mar 2013
            • Imbil

worth the wait really happy with mine

and great after sales service from black widow

that's been my experience
            Pajero NP exceed, it has dobinson HD springs and shocks (extra 50mm) very nice, 265x70x17 Hancook A/T which are quiet and comfy on the road, Icom uhf, eclipse gps, long range fuel tank, duel battery setup, steel bulbar, tow bar, widow draw system, eva cool fridge freezer dual controls (awesome), electric brake controller, Out Back Bash Plates, air bags for my rear suspension, breathers and a snorkel... the dream sheet has a long list aswell ... when I can afford them

Comment

• Georgie
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2013
              • Secret Harbour WA

Yeah well worth the wait I remember when I ordered mine for my Terracan I waited six weeks later I sold the Terry and I have now modified them and they are in my NW Paj so hang in there
              Cheers
              Georgie
              2015 Sahara
              Black Mica in colour
              BFG A/T 275x70x18s Black Widow drawers Redark dual battery system GME CB radio Redarc Tow Prow Elite

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero

Comment

• 02-SR5
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2010
                • Toowoomba

They ate worth their weight in gold, so they will be worth the wait.

I had to wait 6 weeks for mine too, but I was overseas at the time so it didn't bother me.

My Kaymar rear bar is going to take 7 weeks to be delivered.
                MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• Iron Bark Hak
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2014
                  • Camden NSW

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
                  They ate worth their weight in gold, so they will be worth the wait.

I had to wait 6 weeks for mine too, but I was overseas at the time so it didn't bother me.

My Kaymar rear bar is going to take 7 weeks to be delivered.
                  Oh for sure the salesman at Mitsubishi tried to convince me to get the iron man ones after the sale of the Pajero $1000 cheaper I said no I'll wait thank you he said I can have them here in 2 weeks I said no thank you I'll wait lol

Comment

• Iron Bark Hak
                    Valued Member
                    • Jun 2014
                    • Camden NSW

I was told that I now have to wait another week my god really it was order 7th June the store tells me that was 10 weeks ago plus 1

they advise they have customers waiting 12 weeks to date

Comment

• TheTaipan
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009
                      • sydney

Originally posted by Iron Bark Hak View Post
                      I was told that I now have to wait another week my god really it was order 7th June the store tells me that was 10 weeks ago plus 1

they advise they have customers waiting 12 weeks to date

I would have walked weeks ago.

Comment

• Iron Bark Hak
                        Valued Member
                        • Jun 2014
                        • Camden NSW

Originally posted by TheTaipan View Post
                        I would have walked weeks ago.
                        It's like this in the quote for the Pajero the allowance for the draws was classified as tool draws used in vans $600 if I say to the dealer cancel my order my refund is $600 as per sales contract now black widow draws are like $2400 do you see why I haven't walked lol

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X