• Show
Clear All
  • nayala
    • Mar 2013
    • western victoria

exelent mods steve
    Cheers
    Ika

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)

Comment

• letsgoplaces
      • Jul 2014
      • Adelaide

Originally posted by nayala View Post
      should be this week, except Waiting Awhile states
      Thanks nayala

John

Comment

• 2mM
        • May 2014
        • Adelaide

Bags

PM sent for next batch

Comment

• nayala
          • Mar 2013
          • western victoria

For the person who want to buy on the next batch, PM me with your shipping address please
          I will order again after everyone on the current batch had the bag and give some review for the next improvement,
          Sorry to make you waiting
          Cheers
          Ika

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

For the person who want to buy on the next batch, PM me with your shipping address please
            I will order again after everyone on the current batch had the bag and give some review for the next improvement,
            Sorry to make you waiting
            I,M OFF Friday ON A 2 WEEK MOTORCYCLE TOUR SO IF YOU WANT TO HOLD OFF POSTING FOR A WEEK OR SO THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. don't WANT IT TO LAND AT POST OFFICE, CARDED AND THEN SENT BACK BECAUSE NO ONE PICKED IT UP WITHIN A WEEK.

CHEERS
            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• trinidaddy
              • May 2015
              • Sandgate, QLD

Originally posted by letsgoplaces View Post
              Has anyone from the second batch of orders received theirs yet.
              It must be close

Cheers
              John

Was just thinking the same.......
              2011 NT Pajero GL Manual DiD White | Opposite Lock Post BullBar Black | Rydge Ryder 12000lb Winch | Milford Cargo Barrier | ProRack Bars & Rydge Ryder Awning | Roley's Rear Skid Plate | Bushskinz Set | Redarc sbi12d | Abber 55ltr water tank

Wish list: | Bushskinz Rock Sliders | Snorkel
              http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...pictureid=4545

Comment

• nayala
                • Mar 2013
                • western victoria

Seems no one from the second batch hasn't got their bag yet
                Cheers
                Ika

Comment

• letsgoplaces
                  • Jul 2014
                  • Adelaide

Seems no one from the second batch hasn't got their bag yet

Sorry mate, mine turned up on Friday.
                  Been too busy since then even to open the packaging

It will be Wednesday before I have a close look

Thanks again
                  John

Comment

• nayala
                    • Mar 2013
                    • western victoria

Just need to make sure everyone can give some review before I order for the next batch
                    Cheers
                    Ika

Comment

• Buddha
                      • Apr 2013
                      • Canberra

Received mine today, I have done a quick initial inspection on stitching etc and all looks good, I will have a chance to fit on the weekend so will post some photos and more detailed review and thoughts then. FYI the parcel was left at my door whilst at work instead of being taken for parcel pickup so hopefully people get theirs as ordered

Comment

• letsgoplaces
                        • Jul 2014
                        • Adelaide

Originally posted by Buddha View Post
                        FYI the parcel was left at my door whilst at work instead of being taken for parcel pickup
                        Mine was left on the doorstep as well.
                        I just put it down to a thoughtful delivery driver not wanting to waste my time to have to collect it

Cheers
                        John

Comment

• Drjohn11
                          • Sep 2011
                          • Melbourne

Yeh got mine last week. All good no issues.

Alex
                          NX GLS MY15 Pajero 265 265 17 BFG AT KO2 Bilsteins & Lovells, ARB Bar Airtec Snorkel Runva XP11 Full BushSkinz Underbody Protection and RockSliders, Donaldson Filter, LRA Tank, Icom 450N 75W HID Spots & Lightbar Drifta Drawers MSA Fridge Slide Engel Fridge 110AH Lithium Battery 65L Water Tank Paddle & Lockup-Mate Kimberley Kamper
                          NL 1999 Pajero 3.5L Cargo Barrier UHF Roof Rack. Dual Battery Engel Fridge No Airbags

Comment

• Kumabear
                            Valued Member
                            • Sep 2013
                            • Sydney, Macarther Region

Pm sent.
                            2011 MY12 NW Pajero GL (White)

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:

Comment

• Buddha
                              • Apr 2013
                              • Canberra

Hey all sorry for the delay

Received mine and test fitted this week, no serious issues with them but a couple of points to note.

The bags sit up at there rear side of the spare wheel due to where the material runs over the spare wheel cover, It might be possible to have an inverse V shaped slit (with supporting stitching) at the point where the fabric runs over the spare wheel cover?

Issue associated with this is that it seems to prevent the bag from tightening over the spare wheel evenly at the front and rear of the wheel.

Secondly, the straps underneath are about 10-15 cm to short. The strap furthest from the door will connect at full extension (no tightening is possible) and the strap closest to the door won reach at all so I am unable to connect the clip on the rear strap. In addition to this the clips themselves are not of the highest quality and pulled apart when I did try to tighten the one I could connect. So I will probably sew some additional webbing to the straps and replace the clips with something more sturdy. (FYI I don not have the spare wheel lift kit fitted and am running D697's at 265/65/17.

For the new bacth, if the v shaped cut can be adequately described (happy to discuss what I mean more if it is not clear) and the straps can be lengthened it would be perfect I reckon)

All of this said, for $60 odd I am pretty happy and the issues are relatively easily addressed with a trip to bunnings, some planning scotch and a sewing machine

Thanks again to Nayala for organising

Comment

• glsgls
                                Valued Member
                                • Dec 2007

hi guys are there anymore of the rubbish bags for sale thanks

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X