Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 22-01-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jp_ View Post
How many KMs have you done?
Just over 300,000km.

Itís never had a catch can installed and I only got round to installing the EGR mod at 200,00km. However, I did run a can of Liqui Moly Intake Cleaner through about 3 months before I removed manifold. Maybe that stuff really works??

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')
Old 22-01-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geopaj View Post
Just over 300,000km.

Itís never had a catch can installed and I only got round to installing the EGR mod at 200,00km. However, I did run a can of Liqui Moly Intake Cleaner through about 3 months before I removed manifold. Maybe that stuff really works??
That is really interesting, 200000km before the EGR mod. I wonder what else you do that contributes to keeping the manifold clean.

Fuel choice, driving style, oil choice, mechanical sympathy, magic intake cleaner spray?

I remember the snake guy on here (Taipan?) had pictures of his manifold looking super clean too and always wondered what helped him keep it clean.
Old 16-02-19
Valued Member

Finally got round to getting and installing one of MM 4X4's awsome Lockup Mate torque converter lockup kits. What an awsome bit of kit!

For anyone interested who is not familiar with MM 4X4's gear https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=58899

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Old 16-02-19
Valued Member

Hey Justin,

I agree, M&M's Lockup kit is awesome. Have you done any towing with I yet, that's when it really starts to shine.

Sorry about Friday night, for some reason, I thought it was Saturday night. Have to catch up again soon.

Steve
2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: SMART Winch Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel
Old 17-02-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Finally got round to getting and installing one of MM 4X4's awsome Lockup Mate torque converter lockup kits. What an awsome bit of kit!

For anyone interested who is not familiar with MM 4X4's gear https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=58899
Oh man, I cant rate them enough. I run mine in manual mode all the time. it just drives so nice.
Old 23-04-19
Valued Member

A mate and I both love 4wd'ing, camping, and getting 'outdoors'. We got talking and agreed we should do some 'environmental giving back'. To cut a long story short, we liaised with Clean-up Australia and the York Peninsula Council (who formally agreed for us to access the area and covered the dumping cost), and arranged to do a rubbish clean up along a York Peninsula beach.

At the start of the day;

I was somewhat surprised at how much rubbish we collected from just 10km of beach

As well as having a great day of 4wd'ing, we ended up cleaning up 10km of 'pristine beach' - what's better than 4wd'ing AND giving back to the environment.

My Build Thread - HERE

Old 23-04-19

Thats awesome well done
Old 24-04-19
Valued Member

Nice work

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

My wife had a work conference in Canberra so we decided to make it into a family holiday and took the camper trailer. We spent a week in Canberra and also did a detour on the way home and spent a couple of days in the Riverland visiting friends.

As well as the 'usual' touristy stuff, we also spent a couple of days exploring Brindabella National Park, which I'd read forms part of the Alpine Region.

Oh my God! As Adelaidians who'd spent the majority of our time 4wd'ing in coastal or outback/desert regions, we'd never experienced mountains and sheer cliff faces like in this area. (Which I'm sure will make locals and those who go to areas like the high country smile)

At the top of Mt Coree, (where the kids were freaking out and refused to even get out of the car for photos!)

My Build Thread - HERE

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
At the top of Mt Coree, (where the kids were freaking out and refused to even get out of the car for photos!)

Amazing spot. Took my NP up a couple years ago. What a view. We were up there with an electrical storm only minutes away. A bit worrying, didnít spend as much time up the top as we wouldíve liked. But what a view. An ACT Parks Ranger we got to know a little over the years said itís his favourite spot in ACT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk