X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimiw
    • Jan 2017
    • Brisbane

OBD2 dongle hadn’t been plugged in when it happened only plugged it in after to try to see if there was a code and clear it I think I’ll have to book it into Mitzi dealer
    2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.

Comment

• jimiw
      • Jan 2017
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
      The pics are too small for me to read clearly, but one of the errors appears to be a communications error.

On the Pajero, using Torque via an OBD dongle, having the protocol set to "auto" can cause communication errors. By noting which protocol is ultimately selected, then setting that protocol, the errors went away.

If the Ultragauge has a similar option for communication protocol, it might help to change it. Pajero uses 500k baud / 11 bits - I don't know if Challenger is the same.
      Thanks mate

That might be why that error came up in that app and not the others. I only downloaded a diff one to see if I could get an error with a diff app
      2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.

Comment

• jimiw
        • Jan 2017
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post
        I've had my Ultragauge cause those same lights to come on before (PB Challenger).

Disconnected the Ultragauge and the lights went out after about 20km of highway driving.

Don't know what type of OBD tool you have been using but it might be worth diconnecting it and drive for a while without it.
        Thanks I’ll see how I go but hadn’t been turned on, but was plugged in. I’ll disconnect it completely see how I go for a few days

Comment

• coughy
          Valued Member
          • May 2014
          • Redlands Brisbane QLD

remove the leds in the rear it is that that is doing it as the etacs isnt happy i have had the same thing i hade to put as resistror in the circuit to make it look like the normal bulbs are in there

trust me i have chased this fao a while it is this 100%
          all my bulbs are leds so i have had a little bit of fault finding with this
          My10 PB XLS ,Opposite lock 3 hoop black bullbar ,HID XRAY200MM Spotlights ,Uniden UHF radio,EGR off,Rear cargo barrier,Turbo Replacment and only 45K,265/70 trail climbers, 26 psi boost and 3" full turbo back custom install exhaust ,hid 35 watt driving low beam,Custom day LED running lights,dual battery kit and wiring ,105amp hour battery , 50 AMP anderson plug front and back ,raised 2" Electric Brake controller.
          New Custom Ultimate diesel tuning REMAP,custom rail limiter.

Comment

• secateurs
            • Dec 2015
            • Alice Springs

Originally posted by coughy View Post
            remove the leds in the rear it is that that is doing it as the etacs isnt happy i have had the same thing i hade to put as resistror in the circuit to make it look like the normal bulbs are in there

What year is your paj and how did you get the cruise control to work with led brake lights?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
            Last edited by secateurs; 06-06-18, 09:09 PM. Reason: Never mind, just saw it's in the challenger forum
            NP Pajero (2003) auto DiD. Not much added yet, but lots of plans! 275/70/R16, ProRack HD 3-bar, Rhino Rack XXL basket, Pelican box, LED park lights and dome lights, STEDI 22" double stack light bar. Wish list: auxiliary battery, 2" lift with Ultimate Suspension, bash plates, etc

Comment

• MiteeWidge
              • Mar 2014
              • Townsville

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post
              I've had my Ultragauge cause those same lights to come on before (PB Challenger).

Disconnected the Ultragauge and the lights went out after about 20km of highway driving.

Don't know what type of OBD tool you have been using but it might be worth diconnecting it and drive for a while without it.
              x 2.
              2011 Challenger 30th Anniversary Manual , OEM nudge bar , GME 3100 UHF , seat spacers , OEM tow bar , Rydge Ryder Awning , Dueler 265/65/17's , Munji egr , Ultragauge , ABR Sidewinder Flyer dual battery box , TJM Gold 4000 suspension , Plazmaman Intercooler hoses , Stedi ST4K 28'' light bar , 2 Stedi 7'' Type X , Pedders 5899 cones , Provent 200 catch can .

Comment

• jimiw
                • Jan 2017
                • Brisbane

Originally posted by coughy View Post

Yeah coughy Mitzi reckoned it was the LED's but the buggers took out the tail light ones instead of the rear boot top ones which were the ones I'd replaced.

But I had replaced LED for LED same time just the old ones had died.

To scared to change back the tail lights to LED and the top rear to Halogen as I don't want to pay again for them to re set although my mechanic says he has a proper tool now that could do it. Also been too lazy lol

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X