• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baida88
    • Dec 2014
    • Brisbane

Nsw - western sydney

Hi guys, just moved down to richmond nsw from brisbane. Anyone know of any group meetings to show me around some of the better tracks in the region? I dont have a date in mind but happy to be apart for a forum meet and tag along.

Subject to any insurance cover organised by the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria ["the Club"], the Club accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising directly or indirectly from attending any trips advertised on this web-site. Forum members and other accompanying persons undertaking these trips do so at their own risk and should make their own enquiries as to any insurance cover. Trip participants acknowledge that in the event of inappropriate behaviour, the designated Trip Leader is entitled to ask the offending person or persons to leave. It is acknowledged by Forum members and other trip participants that the Pajero 4WD Club & the Pajero Club Public Forum web-site provides a forum for trips as a community service, and, whilst every care is taken by the Trip Leader, is not intended to convey any responsibility for the trips themselves on the part of the Club"
    2007 NS Pajero VRX, Diesel, 50mm lift + 30mm sub-frame lift, 265 70 r18 falkens at3, duel batteries, Digital egt & boost gauges, CB, Offroad nav unit, Arb bullbar+spotlights+led bar+warn 9500lb winch, Stainless steel bash plates, full length roof rack+led lights+awning, rear bash bar, Long range tank, polyair bags, on board air compressor, rear shelves and fridge slide, 3 inch exhaust, solid flywheel.
  • Rovingman
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2014
    • Blue mountains

2 clubs close to you.
    Blue mountains 4x4
    Tripple diamond 4x4
    They do trip 3-4 times a month.
    Pajero NT RX 2011
    Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
    LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• Toddyh
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2013
      • Lalor Park, NSW

Jump on 4x4earth.com and check the NSW Trips section. There's a reasonably active bunch on there.
      2010 PB LS- ARB Bull Bar, Runva 11XP winch, Cooper ST Maxx 265/70/17, Ultimate suspension lift, Bushskinz plates, Kaymar rear bar with single wheel carrier.

Comment

• underdog
        • Jan 2015
        • Campbelltown, NSW.

Originally posted by Toddyh View Post
        Jump on 4x4earth.com and check the NSW Trips section. There's a reasonably active bunch on there.
        X2 for 4x4Earth!
        2011 Pajero NW GL 3.2 Auto
        Bullbar, spotlights, twin wheel carrier, snorkel, spv, uhf, 3" lift, cargo barrier, bushskinz, 285/70/17 M/T, 2.5m awning, Waeco CFX40, DIY rear storage, drawers, fridge slide & dog floor, Intervolt EBI Pro, 105ah + 65ah batteries, 65L Abber tank & 12v pump.

Comment

• traktor
          • Oct 2013
          • sydney

I have this book: '4WD Treks Close to Sydney' https://www.boilingbilly.net.au/books/4wd-touring. It was quite useful for me until I joined the triple diamond club. It is safer and more fun to go 4wd driving in a group.
          NW M14, GLXR, spare wheel lift kit, MM tow bar, bushskinz front/sump/auto/trans/rear bumper guards and side steps, rhino pioneer platform, ARB delux bullbar

Comment

• baida88
            • Dec 2014
            • Brisbane

Thanks guys, ill have a look at the Triple diamond club. Its always more better with others
            2007 NS Pajero VRX, Diesel, 50mm lift + 30mm sub-frame lift, 265 70 r18 falkens at3, duel batteries, Digital egt & boost gauges, CB, Offroad nav unit, Arb bullbar+spotlights+led bar+warn 9500lb winch, Stainless steel bash plates, full length roof rack+led lights+awning, rear bash bar, Long range tank, polyair bags, on board air compressor, rear shelves and fridge slide, 3 inch exhaust, solid flywheel.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X