Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

NT PAJERO DIFF LOCK LIGHT FLASHING. (Auto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NT11Pajero
    • Jun 2019
    • Brisbane

Congrats! Thanks for the update and pictures, glad you got it sorted! I'm currently in the middle of doing a transmission flush and filter change and have unbolted the cross member and transmission mounts to get access to the sump. There certainly are a lot of wires running everywhere!
    Pajero 2011 NT GLS DID Auto. 3" 304 stainless exhaust, dyno tuned (135awkw), EGR block, EGR cooler removed, provent catch can, custom intercooler

Comment

• mattyry
      • Dec 2011
      • australia

Originally posted by NT11Pajero View Post
      Congrats! Thanks for the update and pictures, glad you got it sorted! I'm currently in the middle of doing a transmission flush and filter change and have unbolted the cross member and transmission mounts to get access to the sump. There certainly are a lot of wires running everywhere!
      Thanks NT
      I regards to the transmission service.
      No matter how many times I have tried to earth the obi # 1 pin. Or if the vehicle is hot or cold, I could not get the transmission temp light to operate as described?
      I put an IR temp reader on the sump an measured it at 39°. No fishes or light at all. Wnt for a drive and recorded sump at 53° and still no flashes?
      How are you going with this?

Comment

• NT11Pajero
        • Jun 2019
        • Brisbane

Interesting, thanks for the heads up. I bolted it back together last night using the dodgy ryco cork gasket (fingers crossed) so will fill it up with oil tonight, do the flushing thing and then attempt grounding the connector to check the fluid level. If I can't figure it out I figure I can always plug in the foxwell scanner which gives real time trans temps as well. Will let you know how I go
        Pajero 2011 NT GLS DID Auto. 3" 304 stainless exhaust, dyno tuned (135awkw), EGR block, EGR cooler removed, provent catch can, custom intercooler

Comment

• denmonkey
          • Oct 2017
          • Newcastle NSW

I reckon you got lucky spotting that wire break. With all that dirt under there, it would have been easy to miss.
          I bet you near peed your pants when you spotted it WOOOOOHOOOOO

cheers Brett

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X