Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-4 Pajero

Generation 4-4 Pajero NX model 2014 -

Old 17-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerman View Post
Is your's NX with DPF?

Yes it is. Have a look through this thread if you haven't already https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=62130 ofer24's vehicle very occasionally opened the EGR briefly but mine never has, maybe a difference in programming between countries??.. don't know but mine has run faultlessly.
Old 17-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno47 View Post
Yes it is. Have a look through this thread if you haven't already https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=62130 ofer24's vehicle very occasionally opened the EGR briefly but mine never has, maybe a difference in programming between countries??.. don't know but mine has run faultlessly.
Thanks Danno47, have just read the post and felt excited about this, you wrote "For those wishing to try this the Jaycar part number for the 10k resistor is RR0596". This is exactly what I am looking for. I am inclined to make my own MAF module rather than to cut stock cables and solder the 10k resister.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAF Capture.jpg (16.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 26-03-19

Do these work? Trading the PC in on a pajero next week, have the SPV one on the Challi, https://chiptuning.com.au/products-page/egr_module/
Old 26-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travlla View Post
Do these work? Trading the PC in on a pajero next week, have the SPV one on the Challi, https://chiptuning.com.au/products-page/egr_module/
I spoke to them and this won't achieve 100% closure for NX with DPF, basically all NXs after Oct16. They said new stock will come in that closes 100% but no news yet. Alternatively it is cheaper to buy components and DIY.
Old 26-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerman View Post
I spoke to them and this won't achieve 100% closure for NX with DPF, basically all NXs after Oct16. They said new stock will come in that closes 100% but no news yet. Alternatively it is cheaper to buy components and DIY.
Thx mate, will make a plug and play loom with the resistor, i can remove at service time,
Old 26-03-19

Sorry if this has already been answered (it seems this thread is mainly around DPF equipped NXs), does the EGR close 100% with non-DPF NXs when using the Munji? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated positive or negative!
Old 26-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc80 View Post
Sorry if this has already been answered (it seems this thread is mainly around DPF equipped NXs), does the EGR close 100% with non-DPF NXs when using the Munji? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated positive or negative!
I believe so, issue is when using the same Munji for NXs after Oct16.
Old 27-03-19
Valued Member

Munji has indicated that they will be offering an change over service for those who have purchased module for NX after Oct 16
Old 27-03-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield View Post
Munji has indicated that they will be offering an change over service for those who have purchased module for NX after Oct 16
That is good! I am still waiting on Chip Tuning while the component parts for a DIY arrive.
Old 29-03-19

I did both. MUNJI + oil catch can.

Im indifferent on trying the 10k resistor mod. The ability to unplug the cable and return to stock is why i went this route. Oil catch can definitely collects oil vapours too btw as per the incomplete EGR closing of DPF models.

By the time im out of warranty ill be looking to upgrade anyway so the combination will suit my purpose for the timeframe i need it for vs possible eventual clogging percentage after 150000Kms or so. Already 1/3rd the way there.
2017 NX Pajero Exceed with:TJM AIRTEK snorkel, HPD oil catch can, Munji, KAON i/c and sump bash plates, BushSkinz Elite transmission and transfer case plates, Boo's rear bumper plate. Stock NW 17" rims with Hankook Dynapro ATM @ 265/65r17

Wish list: smart Bar or ARB B/B with Carbon 12k winch, +50mm suspension, Eatons front e locker,

Gone: 2004 NP PAJERO EXCEED with 3.8L petrol and 290,000ks of memories