Below Nav Bar

Collapse

Looking for NX parts. 3rd Row Headrests...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DNF
    • Nov 2018
    • Sydney

Looking for NX parts. 3rd Row Headrests...

Hi Guys. Recently purchased a NX Exceed after a many years of Prado’s. Really happy with it.
    I’m hoping that someone may be able to help. I’m looking for the headrests for the third row. They seem much slimmer than the normal ones.
    I also know that some people remove both second and third row seats. Also interested in the second row seats, as mine has some tears in the back.

Let me know what you have and what you want for them.
    Located in Sydney.

Thanks .
  • farcanal
    • Mar 2010

Sorry can't help you but this reminds me of the time I bought my very 1st Pajero.
    2nd hand 1986 model, manual 2.6 litre petrol.
    The car only had one of the 3rd row seats in it...these were the ones that folded up against the rear side windows.
    I asked the salesman where the other seat was and just shrugged and said that's how it was traded.
    I had a look in the owners manual when I got home and found the previous owner was a farmer about 200 kms north of where I lived. Found his number and called him. "Yair" he said "it's in me shed somewhere, I'll go and have a look"
    He delivered it within a couple of days...in perfect condition.
    My point is, can you find/contact the previous owner?

Comment

• Ian H
      Valued Member
      • May 2015
      • Melbourne

I don't use my third row seats but like most of us, I'm keeping them so I don't effect resale value. I think that would be the same with anyone taking out the second row so I think you'll be lucky to get any, particularly for a late model like the NX. The wreckers would be the best option.
      2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Danno47
        • Jul 2018
        • Townsville

I recently sold a 2015 ex copper which doesn't have the third row and was quite surprised at how many enquiries started with "...is it a seven seater???", my take on that is that if you need a third row to fit all your ankle biters in then you probably need to buy a T.V...

Comment

• Hart
          • Nov 2016
          • Edmonton

It may sound stupid but have you checked in the bottom of the third seat well properly because that is where the head rests are stored not on the seats

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X