X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noddy.r
    • Jan 2013
    • perth

sorry it didn't fix your problem. keep on dig options case and hopefully they will give you a solution or a replacement.
    2010 NT GLX DID AUTO - arb bull bar,warn winch, 275x65x17 bfg a/t,
    2" ome lift, 81L lra aux tank, air tech snorkel, egr mod, 50L waeco, uniden uhf, intervolt dual battery system and lots of other goodies

Comment

• Glastonbury
      • Dec 2011
      • Glastonbury, QLD

Gents,
      An update on a Dig Options Satnav and stereo in a Pajero. It has FAILED. surprise surprise. Radio reception has got that bad it cannot be listened to. My advice on Dig Options is save your money and get something better with some after sales service, try to buy local, at least you can talk face to face, Matt at DO doesn't even like answering the phone. about 3 years old only. My opinion only.
      Cheers Drew

Comment

• gas55
        • Apr 2015
        • Port Macquarie

DIG OPTIONS Roadmaster Head Unit

As this last post is heading for two years old, I am wondering if any one else has had a standard Dig Options head unit fitted?
        Have had different problems from day one and software updates have only caused more problems.
        Will go into more detail if any one is interested.
        The bottom line is: Do yourself a favour and get a well known brand name from a store and then you can be assured of decent quality and the item can be returned more readily if any problems occur.
        It's easy for some of these internet stores to make huge claims with flashy pages on their site, but often these things are loaded with so many options (many of which will probably never be used), that often the software conflicts with all the different apps.
        And remember, you have to wait about 50 seconds for the thing to boot up to have the radio on!
        In this day and age the radio can't come on straight away on a separate power circuit and then the computer boot up if required??
        Then if you are away from the car for more than ten minutes it has to re-boot!
        Brilliant!

GREG
        Last edited by gas55; 03-02-21, 09:50 PM.
        Greg

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2016
          • Greater Sydney

Will you increase your font size please.

Comment

• Keithyv
            Valued Member
            • May 2018
            • Perth

Wow, I just looked at the link in the 1st post.
            For WAY less than that I got a Pioneer CarPlay / Android Auto unit on clearance that works 100% of the time.
            Was the 'old' model that is actually no different than the new model.
            (AVH-Z5150BT for less than $400)

IMHO save your money and buy brand name.
            2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
            MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

• gas55
              • Apr 2015
              • Port Macquarie

Thanks for the info.
              You're right, the Dig Options is expensive for what you actually need.
              We just use Google maps on the phone plugged into a USB outlet when required. The rest of the app crap just never gets used.
              I am having trouble playing music thru' SD card, USB or DVD. The music just keeps getting momentarily interrupted every couple of minutes.
              Does the Pioneer take 50 seconds to boot so you can listen to the radio?
              Cheers.

Greg.
              Last edited by gas55; 03-02-21, 09:48 PM.
              Greg

Comment

• Keithyv
                Valued Member
                • May 2018
                • Perth

Does the Pioneer take 50 seconds to boot so you can listen to the radio
                Nope
                2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
                MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X