Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Vehicles 4 sale

Old 14-08-18

Default Sold: 2007 NS Pajero (SWB Diesel) - Heaps of Extras

Hoping some Pajero forum enthusiast maybe interested in a well optioned vehicle. My 2007 NS Pajero SWB loaded with extras is regrettable up for sale (genuine reason). The Shorty is in excellent condition with a full service history and low kilometres (135,000 Ks). Clean and tidy (non-smoker and no pets) with long registration. The vehicle has just about every conceivable mod (spent over $15,000) to make it a reliable long distance tourer for 1 or 2 people. As the original owner the Pajero has mainly been my daily ride for the last 11 years. I have had some memorable long distance touring trips during this time towing my camper trailer, whilst it has been on some outback dirt roads it has never been subject to any extreme off-roading. The following modifications/extras come with the vehicle:

ARB Deluxe Bull bar
Winch with dyneema synthetic rope
Twin 90W LED driving lights
Dual battery separator, battery tray and heavy duty cabling to rear with two 12v outlets
Chipit Performance module (Mid setting) and EGT module
Full EGR blanking plate and throttle mod
DPF simulator module
DPF race pipe
Tekonsha Brake Controller and Kit
Torque Converter Lockup Kit
Scan Gauge 2
Brown and Davis intercooler bash plate
Brown and Davis sump bash plate
Bushskinz side rails/sliders
Safari Snorkel
40 Channel UHF Radio
Cargo Barrier
LRA Auxillary Fuel Tank (65 litres) = Total fuel capacity of 135 litres
Rear ORS fridge slide and single drawer (Custom made for easy removal)
Genuine Mitsubishi Tow bar
BFG AT Tyres 265/70/17
Bilstein/Lovells shocks and springs combination (2” lift) front and rear.
Fully dynamatted up to window level with sound proofing material
Spare Parts (i.e Oil, Fuel and Air filters)
Variety of removed OEM parts (i.e. rear seats, DPF, shocks and springs)

Asking $22,000

Photos of the vehicle are on Carsales at the following link

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...-5607421/?Cr=7

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100

Last edited by Esteban; 17-05-19 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Vehicle now sold
Old 13-11-18

Price Drop. Now $22,000

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100
Old 13-11-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Price Drop. Now $22,000
Interesting, you've dropped the price from $22,000 to $22,000??
Old 13-11-18
Valued Member

He edited his first post with the new price bud. Read at the bottom of post tells you he edited it.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 04-02-19

Price Drop to $19500.00: Really looking for a Pajero enthusiast to take on this vehicle as the options would make this someone’s ideal vehicle; noting the time and money spent on the vehicle I am loath to just give it away. The price drop is on this site only for a short period before showing on carsales.com; If no interest at this price by the end of March is likely to become my wife’s everyday drive minus the rear drawers/fridge slide and cargo barrier which will be available as a separate sale.

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100
Old 04-02-19
Valued Member

This vehicle looks awesome. So well fitted out for an enthusiast.

I’m looking at options for mounting my scangauge. Are you happy with the windscreen mount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-19

Happy with the windscreen mounting position, easy to see and operate the scangauge even when driving. Other good option is just to use velcro on the top console area.

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100
Old 13-02-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Happy with the windscreen mounting position, easy to see and operate the scangauge even when driving. Other good option is just to use velcro on the top console area.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Ended up getting some Velcro tape and mounting it here above the head unit and I can still access the “Info” button for the factory screen if I need. My view from the driver’s seat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 21-03-19

Price Drop to $18,000 : Real bargain at his price with all the options fitted.

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100
Old 17-05-19

Default Sold

Vehicle now sold.

2006 Landcruiser HDJ100