Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > SPV industries

SPV industries The modern module for modern diesels

Old 13-02-17
Valued Member

Default SPV Industries Offline

Just re-posting this here, as posted on NewTriton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dave
Many forum members will know of SPV Industries - aka Tony - on the forum.

They manufacture the EGR mods for our cars and sell a variety of performance enhancements.

They're also farmers, and their farm is in the path of the bushfire the RFS are calling the Sir Ivan fire. It hasn't (and hopefully won't) reach them yet but that fire and probably others have wiped out more than 40,000ha of land and 400+ electricity poles.

As a result they will be offline for some time. No email, no electricity and of course no product shipping.

You'd think their EGR business would be the last of their worries at the moment, what with fridges full of food going off, stock to protect, fires to fight etc but nevertheless they've found a way to contact me, and asked that I communicate to customers that they won't be fulfilling orders or communicating for a while.

So that's the purpose of this thread.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Tony, Libby and family well and hoping things turn out okay in the end.
Old 13-02-17
Valued Member

Good of him to let everyone know.

Hope they are all OK and they don't suffer any losses.
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.