• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rich0
    • Dec 2011
    • Sydney, South

Projecta

I have an IDC installed to power a 100AH AUX in the engine bay. The IDC is in the glovebox.

I had a few install questions at the start around setup like:
    Can you use a momentary switch to connect the AUX and Crank if the crank goes flat (you can't)
    Can you use a 12v battery charger and plug into the solar in while the car is in the garage to maintain a charge (you can't)
    And recently some troubleshooting as it went into a standby mode

Despite not getting the answer I was hoping for, Projectas team ALWAYS repsonded qucikly, with good easy to understand advice.
    Each time I've used FB messenger to contact Projecta for some Q&A and the response time is great - not instant but very good.

I haven't experienced this from many other complaines unless they are trying to get a sale out of you.

So to Projecta for your aftersales service and support, it's a 10/10 from me. Highly recommended.

Side note; I was off the grid for 6 nights on Fraser over Easter. Only two good days of solar and only a few hours driving each day. Using 2 x 120W Kings solar panels I left the island almost fully charged. Very impressed with that!
    2002 NM GLS 3.2 DiD Manual
    My build thread on the to do list

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X