• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

EoFY Sale - Gen 4 Paddle Shift Kit

As posted in the Projects thread, I'm keen to obtain a few more sales this financial year.

Now that I've completed a first batch it has become apparent that I underestimated some of the costs, and pricing will need to go up - by more than the cost of the freight mentioned in the other thread.

So, any orders that I can invoice before 30th of June I'll hold the original price of $300 including freight (to major centres - more remote locations I may need to negotiate). Any members who can organise collection in Adelaide, I can do a slightly better price again - PM me for details.

Come July 1, the price will need to go up - by more than just the freight.

Anybody?
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
  • Chill
    • Jul 2011
    • Brisbane

Hi Scott, just wondering if the paddles that you supple will work the same way as the Pajero Sports. I.e. RHS paddle goes up in gears. Would hate to get confused when getting in one car to another 😂. If they are, put me down for a kit
    My13 VRX Pajero
    MY17 Pajero Sports exceed

Comment

• keenkean
      • Jan 2016
      • Central Coast NSW

Originally posted by nj swb View Post
      As posted in the Projects thread, I'm keen to obtain a few more sales this financial year.

Now that I've completed a first batch it has become apparent that I underestimated some of the costs, and pricing will need to go up - by more than the cost of the freight mentioned in the other thread.

So, any orders that I can invoice before 30th of June I'll hold the original price of $300 including freight (to major centres - more remote locations I may need to negotiate). Any members who can organise collection in Adelaide, I can do a slightly better price again - PM me for details.

Anybody?

I'd be interested! Thanks very much for developing this kit. I will send you a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lando
        Valued Member
        • May 2013
        • Lake Maquarie NSW

Originally posted by Chill View Post
        Hi Scott, just wondering if the paddles that you supple will work the same way as the Pajero Sports. I.e. RHS paddle goes up in gears. Would hate to get confused when getting in one car to another 😂. If they are, put me down for a kit

They sure do

Right up

Left down
        MY14 NW GLX-R

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!

Comment

• zoom
          • Apr 2017
          • Sydney

Anybody?

As with everything the market will determine the price

Comment

• nj swb
            Resident
            • Jun 2007
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by Lando View Post
            They sure do

Right up

Left down
            Thanks Lando.

Hi Chill,

The physical paddles are literally the same Mitsubishi parts as used in your Pajero Sport, and they're wired to work the same way.

Unfortunately, with my kit alone, the paddles only work in Sports mode, so the "Off" function marked on the right paddle does nothing.

M_and_m's Paddle-mate can help you fix that.
            NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Chill
              • Jul 2011
              • Brisbane

Thanks Lando.

Hi Chill,

The physical paddles are literally the same Mitsubishi parts as used in your Pajero Sport, and they're wired to work the same way.

Unfortunately, with my kit alone, the paddles only work in Sports mode, so the "Off" function marked on the right paddle does nothing.

M_and_m's Paddle-mate can help you fix that.
              Sweet, I'll look into that at a later stage. Good work btw
              My13 VRX Pajero
              MY17 Pajero Sports exceed

Comment

• m_and_m
                Valued Member
                • Mar 2010
                • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by zoom View Post
                Hmm. I think you'll find price more affects the sales volume in the market. Of, course you can always spend a heap more of your own time making your kit if you are so inclined to save a pinch. What NJ has achieved is unique for a Pajero. Ask your dealer for one
                2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
                Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Lando
                  Valued Member
                  • May 2013
                  • Lake Maquarie NSW

Every time i go to my dealer the mechanic comes out when i pick the car up,and chats about something ive installed so he can do it himself on his own paj

Im keen to see his face next time now with the paddles lol....and particularly the rear rubbish bag (another awesome NJ bit of kit)
                  MY14 NW GLX-R

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!

Comment

• nj swb
                    Resident
                    • Jun 2007
                    • Adelaide

Originally posted by m_and_m View Post
                    Originally posted by zoom View Post
                    Hmm. I think you'll find price more affects the sales volume in the market. Of, course you can always spend a heap more of your own time making your kit if you are so inclined to save a pinch. What NJ has achieved is unique for a Pajero. Ask your dealer for one
                    Yes, markets are driven by supply & demand. The price affects the demand - the higher the price, the lower the demand.

So, as I posted, the price will need to go up at the end of this month. Whether or not I make any sales at the new price is another matter, but continuing to sell at the current price doesn't add up for me.

The DIY information remains available for those so inclined.

Originally posted by Lando View Post
                    ...and particularly the rear rubbish bag (another awesome NJ bit of kit)
                    Thanks for the feedback.

I'm pleased that you're proud to be the owner of such a limited edition.

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Poita
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • Adelaide

Hi mate, ever looked at how difficult these would be to fit to a Gen 3?
                      NW VRX MY2013
                      Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• m_and_m
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2010
                        • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by Poita View Post
                        Hi mate, ever looked at how difficult these would be to fit to a Gen 3?
                        We briefly looked at an install for the Gen 3. The Gen 3 has cruise control on a stalk, whereas the gen 4's controls are on the steering wheel. Unfortunately the paddles with fowl with the cruise control stalk.

Of course, if you don't have cruise control this may not be and issue But we're not sure if the povo pack NM/NPs have cruise or not.
                        2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
                        2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
                        Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• letsgoplaces
                          • Jul 2014
                          • Adelaide

I have also fitted the paddles mated with m_and_m's paddle mate.
                          Initially just the paddles were fitted and even though I like to use manual mode, I didn't use the shifter to its full potential. Now the paddles really come into their own.
                          Unlike our Subaru, you couldn't change gears in 'D' mode... Now with m_and_m's value add to the paddles allows for changes to be made in D, has made a fantastic mod even fantasticer
                          Having the ability to change gears while keeping both hands on the wheel can only be a good thing. One thing that happened often was, while resting my hand on the gear lever a bump in the road had me changing gears accidentally. Some may say change your driving habits. Well, I have
                          The paddles remain static behind the wheel, so you always know your plus from your minus

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
                          Thanks and well done to nj and m_and_m for researching, developing and bringing a sensational mod to the people

Comment

• nj swb
                            Resident
                            • Jun 2007
                            • Adelaide

Thanks for that.

I originally wasn't too fussed about having the paddles work in D, because I tended to drive in Sports mode all the time, and bump the shifter when I felt inclined.

But now that I have Paddle-mate, I'm using the paddles all the time, and never think about whether I'm in Sports mode or not. It's a great addition, no doubt about it.

Anyway, I've had some takers for the EoFY special, which is fantastic - thank you to my latest customers.

I've just finished another batch, and currently have one set unallocated.

Anybody?

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• nj swb
                              Resident
                              • Jun 2007
                              • Adelaide

One set on the shelf. I'll hold EoFY pricing if I receive the order by 6pm today.

Tomorrow, the price goes up...

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X