• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lvbeattie
    • Jul 2017
    • South Gippsland

Originally posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    So I have been meaning to post an update! Turned out my truck was part of the recall. We couldn't of been happier, also the way MAL dealt with it, was great!! We got a whole new motor, block head oil/water pump etc and the install done for free! Also it was all done in less than 2 weeks!
    Big thanks to all that posted a reply, it was a very stressful time at the beginning not knowing if it was going to be an early end to our travels
    You seem to be luckier than Me! Mine has been in the shop for 2 weeks and the dealer won't tell me anything. Ended up ringing HQ customer care who said the dealer took 10 days just to submit the paperwork... which the dealer had told me they did in the first week of having my car. Still no confirmation on whether they're actually going ahead with it all yet either... so my car is just sitting there and I have no vehicle... My dealer won't let me have a loan car. Not very happy with my experiences so far.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Originally posted by lvbeattie View Post
      You seem to be luckier than Me! Mine has been in the shop for 2 weeks and the dealer won't tell me anything. Ended up ringing HQ customer care who said the dealer took 10 days just to submit the paperwork... which the dealer had told me they did in the first week of having my car. Still no confirmation on whether they're actually going ahead with it all yet either... so my car is just sitting there and I have no vehicle... My dealer won't let me have a loan car. Not very happy with my experiences so far.
      contact Customer Service of Mitsubishi again (they will organise you a car) ...
      had one shipped down for us ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• lvbeattie
        • Jul 2017
        • South Gippsland

Thanks for the support crew - 3 weeks today and still not even an answer on the warranty claim. I've requested a loan vehicle but the dealership has started getting snarky with me because I went over their head to HQ customer assistance.

I'm so disappointed in how this has been handled.

Comment

• littleriver
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2013
          • Queensland

Originally posted by lvbeattie View Post
          Thanks for the support crew - 3 weeks today and still not even an answer on the warranty claim. I've requested a loan vehicle but the dealership has started getting snarky with me because I went over their head to HQ customer assistance.

I'm so disappointed in how this has been handled.
          3 weeks without a car is joke ... ask them if they themselves would like to be without transport for that period of time .. seriously .. every service we get a loan car
          . As these days most manufacturers offer .. hope you get it sorted quickly now MMA has noted it ..

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X