• Show
Clear All
  • Pearcie
    BushSkinz 4x4
    • Nov 2007
    • Wattagans

News Info and Bits and Pieces

Howdy Guys,
    Sorry it has been a little while since I have been vocal on the forum. Have certainly had my hands full of late with business being busy and couple of little rug rats running about and now as of Yesterday our 3rd little man has joined us as well

Anyway as some may remember we like to celebrate our new little arrivals with a few discounts for our fellow forum members so for orders of Bash Plates and steps we will be offering a full 10% discount with free shipping. So whether you need one guard or a full setup just let us know and of course we will still be doing great package prices for those guys looking to fully deck out their vehicle.

If you would like to jump in and get some gear at an extra discounted price all you need to do is send me through an email to [email protected] and have your order in and paid before the end of April 2014.

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon and I hope everyone is having/had a great Easter and Anzac Holiday.

Cheers,
    Kieron
    [email protected]
    2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
    Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
  • stevemc181
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2012
    • Thornlie/Perth

Originally posted by Pearcie View Post
    Howdy Guys,
    Sorry it has been a little while since I have been vocal on the forum. Have certainly had my hands full of late with business being busy and couple of little rug rats running about and now as of Yesterday our 3rd little man has joined us as well

Anyway as some may remember we like to celebrate our new little arrivals with a few discounts for our fellow forum members so for orders of Bash Plates and steps we will be offering a full 10% discount with free shipping. So whether you need one guard or a full setup just let us know and of course we will still be doing great package prices for those guys looking to fully deck out their vehicle.

If you would like to jump in and get some gear at an extra discounted price all you need to do is send me through an email to [email protected] and have your order in and paid before the end of April 2014.

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon and I hope everyone is having/had a great Easter and Anzac Holiday.

Cheers,
    Kieron
    [email protected]
    Congrats on the new Bub Kieron, but can I also say damn it! How can I pass up a 10% discount on a set of sliders? I'll flick you an email, if you could send me the payment details please and I'll get it sorted.

Cheers,
    Steve
    2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
    3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X