• Show
Clear All
  • AndyNH91
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2012
    • Adelaide Hills

New Rims, What Offset do I need?

Hi All,

I'd like to get some new rims for my NH GLX 6G72 LWB -- 16"x 7". What offset do I need?

And were Gen 2 Pajeros ever fitted with 16" x 7" rims?

Many thanks,
    Andrew

MQ Triton GLX+ dual cab ute, EGR canopy, roof vent, tubliner and towbar. 6 speed manual, almost stock

Treg 1.5T Offroad Trailer with Polyblock Hitch, genuine Pajero wheels, 2x spares, Cooper 31" ATRs, four jerry can holders, tie down rails and soon to come tonneau cover
  • tomwithannl
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Maria Coast Tasmania.

There may be others but I know for sure that the NK and NL GLS came with 16 x 7 mags with +10 offset.

These> https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims...tud/1185048948

Tom
    1998 NL GLS 3.5 Auto. Bocar alloy bar with 13000lb I-Max winch & engine watchdog.
    1953 Morris Minor ute
    1990 Nissan Scargo van (The SNAIL)
    2005 Mercedes ML350 Special Edition 4Matic

Comment

• gemster
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Gold Coast

Yes my NL has 16x7...Factory fitted.. Mine is the Flared guard version with the factory 40mm lift... They used these rims to clear the larger front Discs 315MM I think... not too sure on the offset but they are 16x7... Hope this helps...

Gemster........
      YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
      And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
      ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

• stumagoo
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2014
        • Perth WA S.O.R

a few of the earlier - NH/NJ era Jtop shorties I believe came with 16's factory as well.... these are likely to be imports as well
        1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
        *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
        1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X