• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

Good news that the Bluetooth GPS resolved the issue for you. I can have up to 3 separate GPS devices displaying speed at once, and it's not unusual for one to be out by 1 or 2 km/h - but other times, they'll all read the same, and then sometimes, I have a "residual speed" of 2 -3 km/h while I'm stationary.

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
    I cant answer the question on how well the lower processing power a budget tab would have in regards to running ozi.
    In the past I've run OziExplorer on devices that struggled with it, and map format can make a significant difference to performance. .oxfx3 and .ozf4 formats work better than .ecw format.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• gemster
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2012
      • Gold Coast

If you can get a tablet with an Amoled Screen you can view these in Sunlight or with Sunglasses on.. Samsung has some products with these screens... Only problem is they can suffer from screen burn where an image is burnt on to the screen.. And Samsung Won't warrant this issue So I guess it's remove your glasses to view the screen...

Gemster.......
      YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
      And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
      ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X