• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vix2010
    • Jan 2015
    • Wamboin NSW

3 weeks untill school holidays

Time to get ready and go camping again yay. Was thinking of mimosa rocks this time as its getting cooler. Was even thinking id there are any good camp sites around Eden?
    NT GLS DiD auto, ARB Bar,22" Cree Light Bar, Oricom UHF, Hankook Dynapro MT 265/70r17, CSA Granite Rims, Dobinsons 2" Lift, Safari Snorkle,Custom 3" exhaust, Thule roof racks,Kings awning,roof cage

Love The Paj 👍👍
    (Everything happens for a reason)
  • Vix2010
    • Jan 2015
    • Wamboin NSW

NT GLS DiD auto, ARB Bar,22" Cree Light Bar, Oricom UHF, Hankook Dynapro MT 265/70r17, CSA Granite Rims, Dobinsons 2" Lift, Safari Snorkle,Custom 3" exhaust, Thule roof racks,Kings awning,roof cage

Love The Paj 👍👍
    (Everything happens for a reason)

Comment

• erad
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2015
      • Cooma NSW

Saltwater Creek in Ben Boyd Nat Park South is quite good. Not sure of facilities, but I think they are fairly basic.

Comment

• Pwoffey
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Adelaide

Picnic Point would be my pick of the campsites in Mimosa Rocks NP.

Not much to choose between Saltwater Creek and Bittangabee Bay in Ben Boyd NP. Both great. They are on the Light to Light (Ben Boyd to Green Cape) bushwalk, but there is dirt road car access to each.

All these have drop toilets only. No showers. There is sometimes water in the tanks adjacent to the toilets, but don't bet on it, and you would want to boil/treat it before drinking. There is a covered camp kitchen at the Ben Boyd camp sites (I think at both), but not at Picnic Point.

All three camps have access to the water; from memory (always a risk), in terms of beach swimming, the order would be Picnic Point, Bittangabee and Saltwater Creek. The two camps in Ben Boyd would each be bigger than the Picnic Point Camp.
        BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front and 88 rear shocks with KIngs 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X