Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 11-12-16
Valued Member

With it starting to warm up I got motivated and checked the air conditioner cabin filter (which I last changed 2 years ago).

I couldn't believe how bad it was after 'only' 2 years.

Old & new (same brand) for comparison...

However, the Pajero's cabin filter was like new compared to the wife's Forester (which I've had for 3 1/2 years and has never been changed by me)

rear locker | dual battery | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | HID Hella spotties | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | BFG AT's (on 17" NT rims) | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')
Old 11-12-16
Valued Member

Indeed!
Look like it should be replaced each yearly service.
2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BFG 265/65R18 | ARB BBar | OME 2" lift | Airbags | Safari snorkel | GME 3510WS UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | TPMS | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | Oil catch can | GPS | PLB | Sat-phone | Flappy Paddles & paddle-mate for auto Build thread here
RETIRED 2003 NP Exceed 3.2 DiD Lots of mods
Old 11-12-16
Valued Member

They do wash out quite well in warm soapy water. Jiggle it in a bucket then a squirt with the hose.
Is pollen filter replacement not in the Job Description for W.I.F.E. ?
Old 11-12-16
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbrown View Post
They do wash out quite well in warm soapy water. Jiggle it in a bucket then a squirt with the hose.
Is pollen filter replacement not in the Job Description for W.I.F.E. ?
Was a bit unsure whether they would clean up. Just ordered 2 off e-bay..$25 total delivered from China..(quality..unknown, but worth a gamble). When they arrive I will try your washing suggestion..thanks
Old 13-12-16
Valued Member

LED high mount stoplight

After noticing about a year ago that the later (NW & NX) LED high mount stop light is brighter than the NS-NT incandescent one, I've wanted to upgrade. Finally got round to it today after one came my way (thanks )

Original incandescent high mount stop light

Retro-fitted LED high mount stoplight

It doesn't really show in the photos, but the LEDs are noticeably brighter.

rear locker | dual battery | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | HID Hella spotties | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | BFG AT's (on 17" NT rims) | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Last edited by geopaj; 13-12-16 at 07:41 PM.
Old 13-12-16
Valued Member

Day Time Running Lights

To continue the LED conversation 'theme' I swapped the ARB fog lights for Stedi LED day time running light / fog light combination lights.

Rather than wiring the fog lights (I've already have wired the fog light switch on the dash to operate the spot lights), I just simply have them connected to come on with high beam (not much fog in Adelaide )

DRLs on whenever the ignition is on

DRLs turn off whenever the headlights or parkers are on

Fog lights wired to high beam (surprisingly, they add quite a bit of spread to the OEM high beam).

My Build Thread - HERE

Old 13-12-16
Valued Member

Very nice...theyre great lights ay..i just skipped the drl and joined the two positives together and have them all come on with the foglight switch

You now need the arb led parker/indicators now ...much better than the originals and match the stedi fogs

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!
Old 03-01-17
Valued Member

Transfer case guard

Finally got around to buying and adding a transfer case guard

Currently have a Bushskinz intercooler guard and (Boo's Bash Plates have them for only $115 including delivery!)

My Build Thread - HERE

Old 19-01-17
Valued Member

I got sick and tired of punctures with the Bridgestones (3 unrepairable sidewall punctures in approximately 45,000km) so ended up chucking them and getting a se of the new BF Goodrich AT KO2's (I'd run several sets of BFG's on the NL for years without any issues).

My Build Thread - HERE

Old 19-01-17
Administrator

Much better!

They'd be great in the high country...

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....