• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Challenged2010
    • Jul 2010
    • Naracoorte, SA

Flappy paddle retrofit?

Any know if you can retrofit the flappy paddle set-up on later models into a 2010 PB LS?
    Dave
    2010 Silver Challenger LS auto, ARB Deluxe Bar, EDS full length custom bash plates, Airtek Snorkel, Narva 225 broad beam kit with HID conversion, 2" lift with OME suspension, Yokohama Geolandar AT-S 265-65-17
  • XLS PB Challenger
    • May 2016
    • Reynella East

Originally posted by Challenged2010 View Post
    Any know if you can retrofit the flappy paddle set-up on later models into a 2010 PB LS?

Any luck with this?
    2010 PB Challenger Auto - 265/60/18 Dick Cepek - MCC front bar - 9 inch LED kings spot lights- Safari Snorkel - 2 inch lift - REDARC BMS1230 Manager & REDARC TVMS - AUX battery in custom tray behind cargo trim - Jump start feature - 3inch Triton exhaust - morepower diesel chip - bash plates - 9.5 XP winch - Auto front locker - Automate - RV meter.

Comment

• old Jack
      Regular
      • Jun 2011
      • Adelaide, South Australia.

“NJswb” fitted a set to my 2011 base model Challenger, wiring was there and it just plugged straight in and worked. You need the paddles, covers and spacer when you buy the parts from a wreaker, my parts where around the $200 mark. Thought that Flappy Paddles were a bit of a w#ank until I actually used them both on and off-road, they are great especially when using MM4x4 Lockup Mate.

OJ.
      Last edited by old Jack; 18-04-18, 01:09 AM.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• XLS PB Challenger
        • May 2016
        • Reynella East

Originally posted by old Jack View Post
        “NJswb” fitted a set to my 2011 base model Challenger, wiring was there and it just plugged straight in and worked. You need the paddles, covers and spacer when you buy the parts from a wreaker, my parts where around the $200 mark. Thought that Flappy Paddles were a bit of a w#ank until I actually used them both on and off-road, they are great especially when using MM4x4 Lockup Mate.

OJ.

What does the spacer look like? is this a standard part I can buy at the wreckers too or do i need to make?

Cheers
        Paul
        2010 PB Challenger Auto - 265/60/18 Dick Cepek - MCC front bar - 9 inch LED kings spot lights- Safari Snorkel - 2 inch lift - REDARC BMS1230 Manager & REDARC TVMS - AUX battery in custom tray behind cargo trim - Jump start feature - 3inch Triton exhaust - morepower diesel chip - bash plates - 9.5 XP winch - Auto front locker - Automate - RV meter.

Comment

• old Jack
          Regular
          • Jun 2011
          • Adelaide, South Australia.

Originally posted by XLS PB Challenger View Post
          What does the spacer look like? is this a standard part I can buy at the wreckers too or do i need to make?

Cheers
          Paul
          "Njswb" made my spacers on his 3D printer, I am not sure if they came out of the factory with a spacer or it was a mod which Njswb designed to improve the rigidity of the mechanism. Send him a PM.

OJ.
          2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
          MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• XLS PB Challenger
            • May 2016
            • Reynella East

2010 XLS paddle shift

Hi All,

If you have a challenger 2010 or earlier there is not loom in the steering column for the paddle shifts, so you will have to wire one up !

Cheers
            Paul

Comment

• XLS PB Challenger
              • May 2016
              • Reynella East

Paddle shifters are all working now and installed the Lock-mate tonight, very happy with the lock-mate concept and how it works, time to put it to the test and also to see how the fuel economy goes too.

Thanks Marshall for all your help

Cheers
              Paul

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X