• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camowilo
    • Sep 2013
    • vincentia

new to paj life

Hey guys n gals, I'm cameron mates call me wilo.
    Just recently bought a gen 2 nl exceed pretty standard i think nice drive. Im the kind of backyard mechanic you all fear.... i do nearly all repairs myself however am new to paj so ill hound you all with questions .
    My Paj

1999 exceed lwb 3.5ltr V6 no mods.....yet!
  • Bundyk
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2012
    • North Nowra

Welcome to the forum wilo! Plenty of info and help here mate, you only need to search/ask.

Good to see another Nowra local (sort of)
    Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

• Goodsy
      Who ya gunna call....
      • Dec 2010
      • Hervey Bay

Welcome. I don't reckon would will find a greater collective of knowledge on Gen 2 Pajeros than here.
      Enjoy your new toy.
      .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
      NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• camowilo
        • Sep 2013
        • vincentia

yea i was wonderin if any one was from this area... mad
        looks like it goodsy i have noticed theres always a lot of guys checking gen 2 forum.... then theres pauly the living breathing service manual lol
        My Paj

1999 exceed lwb 3.5ltr V6 no mods.....yet!

Comment

• Lynton1
          • Jan 2020
          • Perth

Oil Cooler Problem 2011 Pajero NT

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum. I purchased a 2011 Pajero NT last week and took it for a drive the day after bringing it home. After parking in the garage I noticed a lot of oil dripping on the garage floor. Apparently the oil cooler was the problem and caused all the engine oil to be pumped out through the radiator overflow outlet. What a mess. Luckily we only drove the vehicle for a short time. The Dealer has agreed to meet all the repair costs. The vehicle has been looked after all its life by the previous owner. We have been very lucky not to have stuffed up the engine. Thought I would share this experience with you in case anyone comes across a similar oil cooler problem.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X