• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prime
    • Oct 2010
    • Redcliffe, QLD

Workshop Manual NH

Hi all,

Any suggestions where I should pick up a descent workshop manual for my newly acquired NH?

Cheers
    Luke
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world ... those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • Stevie-Ray
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Peakhurst, Sydney

Gregorys + pdf download...

Originally posted by Prime View Post
    Hi all,

Any suggestions where I should pick up a descent workshop manual for my newly acquired NH?

Cheers
    Luke
    The Gregorys w/s manual is practical to use in the garage/workshop (most auto-access. shops), & for more detailed info, download pdfs from;

Just have to sometimes cross-reference to ensure you have correct info for Aussie models, but don't bother with the Haynes as it's too vague!

Cheers
    Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
    "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

• *TRUMPS*
      • Aug 2009
      • newcastle

theres nothing wrong with the haynes manual....ive basically rebuilt the paj with one and im no mechanic well worth the money...pick them up at most auto stores

Comment

• Prime
        • Oct 2010
        • Redcliffe, QLD

Thanks alll.
        There are 10 kinds of people in this world ... those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

• peter92
          Valued Member
          • Mar 2009
          • maryborough queensland

hi prime i have a gregorys for yours here if you want it
          $25+ postage $10
          regards peter
          used to be nl 1999 auto,3.5lt petrol.
          now 1994 80 series cruiser diesel wagon
          bull bar side steps, mags,dual batt system,2 waecos 35lt,40lt h/reese towbar,103amp agm batt, 500w inverter. narva spotties, uniden uh7700nb uhf 40 ch narrow band, 2.5kva inverter generator
          SKYPE NAME possum.58

Comment

• juliew9855
            • Nov 2010
            • juliew9855

Originally posted by Stevie-Ray View Post
            The Gregorys w/s manual is practical to use in the garage/workshop (most auto-access. shops), & for more detailed info, download pdfs from;

Just have to sometimes cross-reference to ensure you have correct info for Aussie models, but don't bother with the Haynes as it's too vague!

Cheers

Such a very amazing link!
            Thanks you for the post.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X