• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Adventure Kings 100mm Self Inflating Mattress

Anybody here on the forum own these, regardless of single, queen or king? All same thickness.

Would prefer reviews here than on the store website. Just after some user experience on..
    - comfort
    - size when rolled up
    - time taken rolling up in morning
    - durability / build quality

Looking at 3 of these for our Central Australia trip rather than air mattresses, for convenience sake. And if grown men/women find comfort ok then they should be perfect for my young kids.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

For what it's worth, I've been using 50mm Thermarest mattresses for many years, and probably sleep better camping than in my bed at home.

Can't help with the rest of your questions, but I'd be surprised if the 100mm mattresses weren't suitably comfortable.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• RUGGA
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2014
      • Adelaide

If the Kings reviews are not favourable and you are happy to spend money on a Quality product that really is as good as it gets then have a read here - https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=41438 There is also a good size comparison photo in there.

It is a lot of money to spend to buy 3 though.
      02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• Pauno
        • Dec 2012
        • Newcastle

I have a king single and im happy with it. The king single folds up, which saves a lot of space vs rolling like some others. Only complaint is it has 1 valve only, but I guess that’s one less thing to go wrong.
        To pack it away you actually roll it up first to get all the air out of it, then unroll it with the valve closed and fold it up. When I end up replacing our double mattress which is a different brand I will buy a kings.
        Their products are cheap but good for the price.
        NW Exceed

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X