Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Vehicles 4 sale

Old 17-02-19

Default Sellin: Best Equipped NT in Australia!!

* One owner, in perfect nick. $2600 = $17,000 base vehicle + $19,000 worth of after-market for $9,000.

* Bush & desert-ready, this is THE perfect vehicle for anyone wishing to start into four wheel driving and/or to get serious about it.

* Owned since new, this is the sixth new Pajero I've had since 1998. I've been delighted with all of them but this one's the gem. My bet is that there isn't a better cared for, better equipped and better driving Pajero in Australia.

SUMMARY

* It's tackled deserts and the high country with easy and, with upgraded ECU software, it drives like a sports car. It has been a joy to own and is going strong. My reason for moving on is that I need more interior cargo space than a Pajero provides for an off-road touring adventure around Australia .
- It is in great condition having been meticulously maintained. (Talk to the mechanic.)
- It is equipped with all the kit and equipment that you could possibly want and which would cost you $19,000+ to purchase and fit.
- It also has some very special and unique extras: the rear cargo rack, the increased power and torque m the ECU upgrade and literally brand new set of 265/70-17 Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ p3 tyres.
- I will provide all the orginal equipment items that we removed on deliveryd a second spare tyre/wheel assembly. For example, the rear spare tyre "door" (which doesn't permit anything but road tyres) and the driver's side rear passenger seat (which was removed to accommodate custom a cargo enclosure).

### The full list of extras is provided as one of the 'Photos' attached here. Have a look! ###

PRICE

My asking price of $26,000 is based on the Red Book price of $16-18,000 for a 2009 VRX @ ~250,000 km PLUS $9,000 of the $19,000 that it would cost you to add all the most excellent after market gearand the new tyres that it carries. It realy is good deal if you're after a very capable off-road vehicle. I'd be delighted to discuss the car with you and would welcome you to come view it and test drive it.

Details and lots of photos at: http://www.carsales.com.au/cars/deta...-5901943/?Cr=4
Old 17-02-19

Good luck, looks well sorted.

You may want to fix the confusing typo in the ad (and on here) about $2600 = $17,000 base vehicle + $19,000 worth of after-market for $9,000.

I think you mean $26,000 ?
Had to read it 3 times to work out what you were saying.

Also some of those photos on the Carsales ad need rotating.
3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with Light Force Spotties. Provent catch can.
Old 17-02-19

Default NT

Hi I have seen this pajero in Geelong had a good look at it. The photos do not do it justice. it has the lot good luck with the sale
Old 18-02-19
Valued Member

One of the best looking NT ‘s I have seen ... all the best with the sale .. I am sure there is a buyer out there ...

Q.... Ecu software upgrade .. who and what kind or type of upgrade pls ... is there also a dyno graph .. Did you modify exhaust ?
You mentioned suspension upgrade also .. has it also been lifted ?

Thanks ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Last edited by littleriver; 18-02-19 at 01:16 PM.