• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul (SA)
    • Apr 2013
    • Australia

Cable for dual battery system

I'm looking to do my own cabling for my dual battery setup.

For my Anderson plug at the rear to my camper trailer, would anyone have any pics or information on the best location for it under the vehicle where it will be safely out of the way and not exposed to damage etc.

Some pics of your setup would be great.
  • amec
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Wamberal

You could chase the fuel or brake lines. They are usually tucked up out of theway.
    Fuse the cabling with midi fuses and you would be good.
    I did that with our xtrail, then took to the Bungles, Gibb rvr rd, etc with no issue.
    PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

• bajabus
      • Nov 2012
      • ACT

Originally posted by Paul (SA) View Post
      I'm looking to do my own cabling for my dual battery setup.

For my Anderson plug at the rear to my camper trailer, would anyone have any pics or information on the best location for it under the vehicle where it will be safely out of the way and not exposed to damage etc.

Some pics of your setup would be great.

Interested to know how you went with your dual batt install? Which charger did you choose?
      B
      -----------------------------------
      2014 NW GLXR

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X