Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Vehicles 4 sale

Old 18-02-18

Default Eoi: 2001 NM GL, 2.8tdi, locker, Dobinson/Bilstein lift, 33's

Hey guys, hate to do it but my Pajamas needs a new home.

Problem is she is acting as a storage box with stuff crammed in to the roofline! Hence the eoi.

As title,

NM 2001, 2.8tdi, 190,000 genuine low ks!
Aussie locker, 2" HD Dobinson and Bilstein lift, + spacers!
7" Patrol rims with pretty crap 255/86R16 Cooper's (33.5")
Only about 10tho ks on the suspension

Technically it passes as leagal based on the Tyre placard!

No back seat, has touchscreen nav, gauge pod (have egt and boost gauges not fitted)

Dual batteries, factory alloy bar, have a winch plate but not fitted, front and rear HD crash/record etc, relatively new new windshield, head and entire cooling system done 40tho ks ago, all fluids 40tho ks ago, probably due but no foul eh!

Make a good go anywhere tow pig or build it out as a true weapon!

The bad...
No rego or RWC
Currently full of tools and equipment and popadom s.. and shit...(I'm in a small flat)
Tyres are sketchy, and front rims have spacers to clear the calipers
Ding in rear bumper

So my questions are!

1. How much is it worth?

2. How much will you give me for it?

Will put some pics up shortly, I am working on clearing stuff out of the Paj but have limited space.

Any resulting sale will include a full detail and systems check prior to delivery.

This Paj is primitive, no central locking or power windows, GL model but a great base with 4.9 gears and 33's it is perfectly matched.

Pics incoming!

Jess 0422419091
2001 NM 2.8tdi GL, 5 spd Manual, MM Bullbar, Dual Batt, 400w Inverter, Boo's intercooler, sump and tranny guards, Dobinsons HD raised springs, Strut/Spring spacers, Bilstein shocks, Front Aussie Locker, 255/85x16 Cooper Discoverer S/T, much more to come....
Old 23-02-18

Default Interested

Hi
Interested in seeing some pics and idea of what are wanting for it

Cheers
Steve
Old 24-02-18

Can't upload at the moment but there are some here if you navigate the other random stuff!

https://sunworshipingdoglaunchers.wordpress.com

Jess
2001 NM 2.8tdi GL, 5 spd Manual, MM Bullbar, Dual Batt, 400w Inverter, Boo's intercooler, sump and tranny guards, Dobinsons HD raised springs, Strut/Spring spacers, Bilstein shocks, Front Aussie Locker, 255/85x16 Cooper Discoverer S/T, much more to come....
Old 09-05-18

Deposit taken.

Plz lock