X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnhgh
    • Feb 2010
    • Brisbane

Just looking at the photos, the Hayman Reese towbar sits a bit lower than that factory bar so I suspect there may be fitting issues if you have a HR bar, and possibly some other brands as well. Might pay to do some measurements and check.

Cheers

John
    2010 NT Diesel GL, TJM bull bar, Ox 9500lb winch, Airtec snorkel, Kings springs & XGS shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, TJM underbody guards, cargo barrier, dual batterys, UHF, LRA fuel tank, Prorack roof bars, Lightforce Genesis lights.
    1997 NK Petrol GLS with way too many accessories

Comment

• glsgls
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2007

hi roley, how about the gen 3 guys nm/np if you can make 1 ill take it well done mate

Comment

• Kirkster72
        • Sep 2013
        • Sydney

I would like one also, looks great!
        2008 nt gls 3.2 smartbar, runva ewx9500 winch, airtech snorkel, ironman / ome combo lift, smartbar, 75watt hid's, lightbar, dual battery, rear worklight, bashplates, catch can 65ltr waeco, 18ltr engel, ors draws/fridge slide, 58ltr lra aux tank ,blah blah blah!

Comment

• Roley
          • Oct 2013
          • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by glsgls View Post
          hi roley, how about the gen 3 guys nm/np if you can make 1 ill take it well done mate
          Hi glsgls,
          Is it a problem for the gen 3's as well?
          If people are interested i can look into it but i need access to one, which i don't have.
          I think you are a bit to far away to pop over for a look.
          If you could take some photos of the underneath were the tow bar mounts to the chassis we could get some ideas.

Maybe there are some local guys that want to be test dummies?
          NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• Roley
            • Oct 2013
            • Bedfordale Perth

Ok everyone,
            I am going to make these for the NT with genuine Mitsi tow bars.
            I can only confirm that they will fit this model at this stage, until someone lets me have a look at their NS and NW.

If you have any other plugs on the rear of your Paj you may need to move them as there is only about 20mm between the skid plate and the rear bumper.
            Allowances have been made for the standard utilux plug plate that is welded to the tow bar on the drivers side.

They will be finished zinc plated.
            The cost would be $320.00 including freight to everyone east of the boarder.
            The local guys can pick up from me for $250.00 and i can assist in fitting if required.

Installation would take approx 15 minutes or 1 beer.

I will just do a small run to start with of 9 as this is what i can get out of a sheet of material.
            I will make these over the Christmas break and get them zinc plated early in the new year.
            So i would be looking at sending these out by about mid January.

It would be good if i could sell these to a few of the local guys first just to make sure there are no variations between years.
            I would not like to send one over east and find out that there are some differences, you would not be happy with me.

If you do want one send me a pm so i can lock it in for you.
            First in first served.
            NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• my.paj
              • Dec 2010
              • Tullamarine

A pic I have but not the best
              This is NM NP factory tow bar
              Attached Files
              Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
              New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• PAJ30
                • Oct 2011
                • Townsville

OK Roley, but I am first for the second run if you haven't got a guinea pig for a NS by then I will be happy to buy one and if it doesn't fit I will pass it on and can also do a dry fit on the NP and NM
                NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• Isa paj
                  • Apr 2009
                  • Mount Isa Queensland

Originally posted by Roley View Post
                  Ok everyone,
                  I am going to make these for the NT with genuine Mitsi tow bars.
                  I can only confirm that they will fit this model at this stage, until someone lets me have a look at their NS and NW.

If you have any other plugs on the rear of your Paj you may need to move them as there is only about 20mm between the skid plate and the rear bumper.
                  Allowances have been made for the standard utilux plug plate that is welded to the tow bar on the drivers side.

They will be finished zinc plated.
                  The cost would be $320.00 including freight to everyone east of the boarder.
                  The local guys can pick up from me for $250.00 and i can assist in fitting if required.

Installation would take approx 15 minutes or 1 beer.

I will just do a small run to start with of 9 as this is what i can get out of a sheet of material.
                  I will make these over the Christmas break and get them zinc plated early in the new year.
                  So i would be looking at sending these out by about mid January.

It would be good if i could sell these to a few of the local guys first just to make sure there are no variations between years.
                  I would not like to send one over east and find out that there are some differences, you would not be happy with me.

If you do want one send me a pm so i can lock it in for you.
                  First in first served.
                  I'm keen for one for my NT with factory Mitsi Towbar.
                  NT GLS Manual.

Comment

• Roley
                    • Oct 2013
                    • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by PAJ30 View Post
                    OK Roley, but I am first for the second run if you haven't got a guinea pig for a NS by then I will be happy to buy one and if it doesn't fit I will pass it on and can also do a dry fit on the NP and NM
                    Hi Paj30,
                    Ok if no one wants one by the time i have made the first 9 i will take you up on that offer.
                    As you have been very interested in this.

My.Paj,
                    I can see from the photo that there are a few things that look very similar to an NT's underbody.
                    So modifying one to suit may not be that difficult.
                    I would still need to see one in the flesh to be able to make one to suit.
                    Paj30 may assist me with this in the near future.

Isa Paj,
                    Thanks for the interest,once i have these made i will let you know.
                    I have booked you in for one.

So there are 7 left peoples of the first run.

Comment

• grhyso
                      Valued Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • Perth

Hi Roley, I'm back in Perth so wouldn't mind having a look sometime. One qusstion, have you looked into if it will work with aux fuel tanks?
                      2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• Roley
                        • Oct 2013
                        • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
                        Hi Roley, I'm back in Perth so wouldn't mind having a look sometime. One qusstion, have you looked into if it will work with aux fuel tanks?
                        Hi grhyso,
                        If you want to come and have a look that's fine.
                        I have currently taken mine off to get it zinc plated, so i will let you know when i have got it back and put it back on.
                        More than likely next week.

I am pretty sure it wont fit as this sits hard up against the 3rd row seat well.
                        I wanted to keep it as high as possible with out the ability for sticks to get jammed up in there and cause other problems.
                        Again this can be looked at but i need i donor vehicle.
                        Last edited by Roley; 09-12-14, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• PAJ30
                          • Oct 2011
                          • Townsville

Originally posted by Roley View Post
                          Hi Paj30,
                          Ok if no one wants one by the time i have made the first 9 i will take you up on that offer.As you have been very interested in this.
                          Will do mate
                          NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• Dicko1
                            Valued Member
                            • Dec 2014
                            • Cairns, FNQ

Only new to the site and pick up my new MY14 next week. I am interested in this and as I have had the original Mitsubishi tow bar fitted I will get half a dozen fotos together and send to you. Maybe an -email address so better quality fotos can be sent? I live in Cairns.
                            Cheers
                            Dicko

Good job by the way
                            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• PAJ30
                              • Oct 2011
                              • Townsville

Spoke to Roley last night ordered and paid for the new body protection rear skid plate looking forward to adding it to the car will post some pic's

Comment

• S_Hunt144
                                • Jan 2015
                                • Perth

I'm definitely interested in one Roley.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X