• Show
Clear All
  • Wiseowl
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Brisbane

Asx aspire

Hi everyone.
    Bought the wifey a new Asx Aspire. Got it from Motorama Mitsubishi at Hillcrest. I have to say what a good experience they looked after us to no end. Now details on the aspire.
    What a zippy drive it is having 6 speed auto with tipronic and paddles each side of the steering wheel so you can tap up and down through the gears. Voice Activated Bluetooth on the steering wheel along with your audio controls. Nice leather steering wheel. Nice wide panoramic view through the windscreen mirrors turn in for those tight spots rain activated wipers and head lights auto sensing. Heated front seats and when you have a bad back its most relieving. Full leather and key less start and stop. Touch screen stereo. I find the finish just great every thing is well appointed. The power from the zippy 2 liter engine is more than enough handles the hills equally as good as well. Comes with 17" mags shame bout the small spare that was a let down. The car more than makes up for it though. Color is red with fusion paint and interior protection guaranteed for life never have to polish. Has to have window tint and nudge bar fitted along with cargo mat, bonnet protector, scuff plates weather shields , big spare wheel (mag). The service schedule is fixed at $250 first 1500 is free after that every 15,000 or 12months what ever comes first. Overall comfort and controls are all for the driver to keep eyes on the road. Has front and side air bags as well. The reverse camera is on the stereo display and has warning beeps for safety. I think I have covered everything. Motorama Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/MotoramaMits...lcrest?fref=ts new work shop same good staff they have a awesome coffee machine and biscuits as well.

Now for me I bought myself a 2007 BF MK11 302 Boss GT it has the 302 engine left over from the Cobra Builds they say 45 engines were left so that makes this a rare car. I will post pickis of both cars later on.
    Cheers Guys
    Formerly 1998 NL Pajero Sold*******
    2007 BF MK11 302 BOSS GT VK4LQ
  • MTN-KAT
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Gold Coast

Sweeeet. Congrats Wiseowl. ASX Aspire sounds a nice package BUT drooling over memories of 302 days. That is the best V8 engine ever IMHO. Enjoy.
    99 NL Escape 3.5L V6 LWB Wagon, "Aisin Auto", MM Alum Protector Bar, MM factory 'steel' underbody protector plates, Engine oil cooler, Transmission oil cooler, Side rails, Flares, MM Alloy wheels, HANKOOK Dynapro ATM LT tyres, Aftermarket Alarm, MM A.I.S. HPR15 Penrite engine oil. Penrite LS140 diff oil with 250ml LIMSLIP additive 7098.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X