• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitsubishi Australia
    • Feb 2016
    • Sydney

Where do you go-oh-oh?

With Christmas and New Year’s done and dusted for another year we want to know what adventures you embarked on and where your Mitsubishi 4WD’s have been. It’s simple, just post up an overview of your trip and give us a rundown of what made it special to you!

Rob from the MotorCulture team was out and about over the break in a 2016 Pajero Exceed, taking it on a scenic road trip from SYD > MELB > TAS > Launceston > Huon Valley > Bruny Island > SYD; a couple pics from the trip below!

Discover the full Mitsubishi Range: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au

merge
    Last edited by Mitsubishi Australia; 02-03-16, 01:29 PM.
  • RG76
    • Feb 2013
    • Sydney

Not going too far until I install an aftermarket locker in the rear diff of the MQ Triton. Why oh why was the diff lock dropped from all but the Exceed Triton and why couldn't it be offered as an option?

On the other side of the coin I see that Nissan are putting them in as standard in the new Navara's
    2015 MQ Triton GLS Manual, TJM XGS Suspension, TJM rear step/towbar, TJM Snorkel, Projecta Dual Battery, Bridgestone MT 674's...Eaton rear E-locker

Comment

• Numbat
      • Apr 2015
      • Victoria, Frankston

02 NM 3.5L Pajero Exceed, Running A/T's the rest of the car is stock. got up Mt Terrible in the Victorian high country without an issue in the world. (I think the picture worked...)

Numbat
      Attached Files

Comment

• caroma
        • May 2012
        • WA - Pilbara

5 days in Coral Bay WA including a day trip down to Warroora Station.
        NS Pajero tackled the sand dunes and red dust tracks like a hot knife through butter.
        Was great to have a break from work and have all the family together to relax and play!

2008 NS Petrol Auto.

Comment

• stevemc181
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2012
          • Thornlie/Perth

Twilight cove WA, the beginning of a 7 day trip from Cocklebiddy to Esperance via Bilbunya Dunes in WA. Having somewhere new to explore with some stunning scenery and pure white beaches along the way is always special!

2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
          3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

• Mitsubishi Australia
            • Feb 2016
            • Sydney

Did you go 4WD'ing over the Easter long weekeend? Tell us where you took your Mitsubishi Pajero! Yes, feel free to post up photos from the Muster.

Comment

• Pickle
              Administrator
              • Jun 2007
              • All over Oz

Here is a couple of our line up of test vehicles provided by Mitsubishi Motors for our Moonambel Muster over Easter.
              The Pajero Sport was a hit with the members and quite a few test drives taken.
              Also tested off road the Sport proved quite capable.

NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
              Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X