Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 10-03-15
Valued Member

Default Redarc SBI12 mounting location (Gen3 DiD) help

Hi all,

Got the ARB tray in, both batteries mounted and just need to install the Redarc SBI12 isolator and the 2 circuit breakers. I had a quick look but couldn't see any easy place to mount them.

I noticed on some installs on the web people didn't even have circuit breakers or fuses!!

So hoping you guys can post up some pics of where/how you mounted your isolators and circuit breakers. I am assuming I will need to fabricate a bracket of some sort but a few ideas might provide some inspiration.

Cheers
Pete
Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Stedi driving/fog light combo + LED headlights, dual battery, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone