• Show
Clear All
  • _jp_
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2013
    • Adelaide Hills, SA

Originally posted by pajtastic View Post
    Any thoughts on my post above?
    Anyone else had the indicator stalk issue on a vehicle not listed on the recall?
    I have had mixed success finding parts with Amayama's catalogues. I find the best results by using the parts catalogues form other sites then pumping the part number into Amayama to purchase.

I had a very quick look this morning and there are 2 part numbers listed for the indicator stalk (8614A216 & 8614A230) so I'm not 100% sure which one would suit your vehicle. They are AUD$90 each on Amayama.

Hopefully you can get/confirm the part number and go forward with one of these.
    NW GLXR - SOLD
    --------------
    EVO 6 TME

Comment

• pajtastic
      • May 2017
      • Melbourne

Originally posted by _jp_ View Post
      I have had mixed success finding parts with Amayama's catalogues. I find the best results by using the parts catalogues form other sites then pumping the part number into Amayama to purchase.

I had a very quick look this morning and there are 2 part numbers listed for the indicator stalk (8614A216 & 8614A230) so I'm not 100% sure which one would suit your vehicle. They are AUD$90 each on Amayama.

Hopefully you can get/confirm the part number and go forward with one of these.
      Thanks jp, I appreciate that.

When I had the airbag recall work done I made a fuss about the indicator issue, and apparently they did the recall on it too (greasing the switch contacts). However it didn't fix it, so...

Going forward with jp's indicator part numbers I have a bit more info which may assist others.

8614A231 - Right Hand Drive, non-Auto headlight function, switch and indicator stalk (available for $85 from halfpriceparts.com.au)

8614A216 - SWITCH,TURN SIGNAL LAMP & LIGHTING - For LHD vehicle. Auto headlight function unknown ($92 from Amayama)
      8614A230 - SWITCH,TURN SIGNAL LAMP & LIGHTING - For RHD vehicle. Has Auto headlight function (switch $92 from Amayama, switch and whole indicator stalk $230 from Mitsubishi)

Amayama wouldn't say whether their part numbers listed above were compatible, since they couldn't recognise my Australian chassis number in their catalogues. Mitsubishi confirmed switch part number 8614A230 is compatible.
      Last edited by pajtastic; 26-03-18, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X