• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TurboChook4x4
    • Feb 2013
    • Rocky Cape Tas

Pajero production line video.

I don't know where the best spot is for this sort of post.
    Anyway, I came across this by accident and thought others would also enjoy seeing how their Paj was made. There are some incredible processes used nowadays.
    Family car 2008 NS VRX Pajero, Metallic blue, Redarc dual battery, Redarc trailer brakes, ARB led spotlights, mounted on a budgie bar(hopefully upgrade to a color coded bullbar soon), not much else but got plans!
    2007 Nissan D40 Navara, tray back toolboxes, undertray toolboxes, crane, fire extinguisher, all the tools to fix just about anything in the field, not enough room to list all it's mods.
  • erad
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Cooma NSW

I have seen this video before, but was interested to see it again. One thing which amazes me is the sheer number of people engaged in building these cars. I thought that the cars were virtually hands free build, but maybe that is only VW. Another thing was the painting - the spray painters had masks - yes, but I would have expected that they would have had a pressurised air supply to breathe. Even with a mask, they must breathe in a lot of potentially carcinogenic fumes.

Comment

• Two Emms
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2020
      • Mansfield, Vic

I have seen this before but enjoyed watching it again. The idea of building two different models on one production line is interesting. Not sure if any other car manufacturers do this.

Originally posted by erad View Post
      . One thing which amazes me is the sheer number of people engaged in building these cars.
      No surprise there. All quality products are hand crafted
      2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X