Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 28-04-09

Default Sunvisor Clip

Has anyone else broke their sunvisor clip, have done it twice now. The last one lasted about 16 months. Also the drivers grab handle,it has now started to crack where it is screwed on. The metal is pulling out of the plastic.

Pathy
Old 28-04-09
Valued Member

yes mine too,grrrr
also my drivers door handle (outside) has broken!! shitty
NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax
Old 28-04-09
Valued Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Pete & Mon's NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by green monster View Post
also my drivers door handle (outside) has broken!!
The muscles in your right arm must be getting huge after cracking open all those tinnies....
Old 29-04-09
Valued Member

And the latch that holds the top centre console down has broken in mine,
Thats a Pain as when I open the bottom one all the gear in the top one falls right back and drops all the gear in the back !!
Need a new antenna thats not bent too ......
Oh and now it looks like the dual battery system is not charging ,
Not good when I have an aversion to spending money ....
PP
Old 29-04-09
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathy View Post
Has anyone else broke their sunvisor clip, have done it twice now. The last one lasted about 16 months. Also the drivers grab handle,it has now started to crack where it is screwed on. The metal is pulling out of the plastic.

Pathy
do you leave your vehicle in the sun with all windows wound up ? if so this is why the plastic is breaking prematurely. thinks like this used to happen to me with other vehicles until i decided to invest in some good slim line side weather sheilds foe all 4 windows, on hot or raining days you can still leave the windows down an inch and not worry about a hot car interior or a wet seat.
NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.
Old 29-04-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
do you leave your vehicle in the sun with all windows wound up ? if so this is why the plastic is breaking prematurely. thinks like this used to happen to me with other vehicles until i decided to invest in some good slim line side weather sheilds foe all 4 windows, on hot or raining days you can still leave the windows down an inch and not worry about a hot car interior or a wet seat.
Usually leave the front 2 windows down a fraction. Might have to ease up on the cans.
Pathy