• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

17' Steel Wheels and who want's them.

Ok as I have been chasing this up for you guys we might be able to get some sets of these at a good price (Courtesy of Mitsubishi). Now Mitsu can't sell them direct so this will go through dealers.
    I need to know who is definately interested in these 17' steel wheels with 7.5" depth. These will fit the NS and NT model. Should have pricing early next week.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • TheTaipan
    Banned
    • Jan 2009
    • sydney

Interested but depends on price.

Do you have a rough idea of the $$$ Dave?

Comment

• tinks
      • Jan 2009
      • Sth East Melbourne

I have an NP so Im out, but do you have any pics some people like to see them before saying yes or no
      2005 NP V6 Exceed, 2"lift, BFG AT's, uniden uhf, 3 way fridge, semi offroad camper, proficiency course and proficiency plus course, plus wish list

Comment

• apsilon
        Valued Member
        • Feb 2008
        • Hills District NSW

I can't link to it as it's Flash but if you go to the MM site, Pajero section, Experience drop down then Photos and select the GL you can see them.

I'd possibly be interested but depends on the price. They need to be cheaper than aftermarket alloys IMO.
        MY09 NT Pajero X shortie diesel
        Mods - No longer fit in my sig so see here

Comment

• Justin
          • Aug 2008

Dave, I would certainly be interested, subject to price - good work though, its been a long time in the making!!

Comment

• GOSSAMER
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2008
            • doncaster east vic

as above im interested but price dependant
            thanks dave i know you put in a lot of leg work for stuff like this
            Back from the Dark side
            NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• pody
              • Aug 2008
              • Wollongong

Same goes for me too dependant on price!
              2007 DID ARB bar,Dominator 12000lb,Aitec Snorkel, Bushskinz underbody protection/sliders, Lightforce XGT 70W Hid,35W Lo beam,55w Hid Hight Beam, 55W hid driving lights, 20" Tigers Light Bar,37" 320W Monster Light Bar, 25W Led rev light, 2x 16w Led Rear lights, F/R Diff Locks, Tx Lockup kit,3/4 roof cage, 17x8 Incubus Poltegeist wheels with BFG KM2 Muddies, 100Amp Hybrid Batt, 75Amp Thumper AGM, Thumper 50 Amp Charger, VMS 7" offroad GPS with reverse cam, ICOM IC 440 UHF, GME Epirb,

Comment

• Jeff_P
                • Sep 2007
                • Eyre Peninsula

Likewise very interested but also very price dependent, after market alloys are approx $300 ea. Timing is also import for me as I am looking to buy in next three weeks.
                Jeff
                Lightforce Blitz 170s

Adventure Grand Tourer offroad Campertrailer

Comment

• BrisVegas
                  Valued Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • Townsville, QLD

like this...
                  Attached Files
                  'Shrek' 2002 NM GLS 2.8TD manual. ARB bar. HD King springs & Bilsteins. Bridgestone D674LT. Milford Cargo Barrier. Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards. Exedy solid flywheel. 25mm core radiator. 2.5" exhaust. Airtec snorkel. Engel MT45, Projecta 150A isolator, 120A AGM battery in 3rd row. ARB bar, Fyrlyts & 30" LED lightbar Pics + 2015 Isuzu MU-X with all the fruit.

Comment

• sacha
                    • Mar 2008

Very interested, did someone mention the price??????
                    PAJERO NS VR-X 2007, ARB DELUXE BAR, SAFARI SNORKEL, HAYMAN REESE TOW BAR, DUAL BATTS.

Comment

• DGM
                      • Oct 2007
                      • SE Melb

All, just spoke with my local dealer and the MM folk.

The price is $328+GST = $360. Currently 30 in stock in a w/house in Syd. Apparently not possible to get better deal even if you buy in bulk as they are a special MM product as against some other items they can give a bulk discount on (unless some one may have a another avenue to get a better deal?).

According to MM the NS and NT have same brakes/calipers etc so the steel wheels should (always and interesting word) fit the VRX (which I have). The steel ones have the same offset 46mm as the alloy ones.

Regards Duncan
                      Duncan
                      ------------------------------------------------------
                      MY21 NX GLS not much done to it yet, catch can, uhf

2007 NS VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, ARB Bar, Warn winch, IPFs, Dual Bat, GME TX3440 UHF, Custom rear storage, BFGs, Suspension upgrade

Comment

• Schniff
                        • Jul 2007
                        • Adelaide

My CSA Explorer 17 inch wheels only cost 220 each, so I don't know why you wouldn't go with them. They have a -25mm offset, but it doesn't result in the wheels being outside of the arches and gives you (slightly) more travel and stability due to the wider track.

It is a little more difficult to get the spare wheel cover over them - but they do fit.
                        Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

• Pickle
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2007
                          • All over Oz

My man was supposed to ring me today with price but didn't. I will try and chase the price up Sat morning.
                          Dave
                          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• m1s3ry
                            Valued Member
                            • Jun 2007
                            • Kalorama, VIC.

Originally posted by DGM View Post
                            All, just spoke with my local dealer and the MM folk.

The price is $328+GST = $360. Currently 30 in stock in a w/house in Syd. Apparently not possible to get better deal even if you buy in bulk as they are a special MM product as against some other items they can give a bulk discount on (unless some one may have a another avenue to get a better deal?).
                            Regards Duncan
                            Sorry is this a set(4 or 5?) or for one? If it's for one, no one in their right mind would pay that. Why wouldn't you just get some after maket ones, assuming the desired offset was available?

Eg: http://www.simex4x4.com/files/ER0MAV...t_Jan_2009.pdf

Dynamic Head Office
                            2/28 Sydney Rd
                            Bayswater, Victoria, 3153
                            Australia
                            Phone: +61 3 9720 4545
                            Fax: +61 3 9720 8055
                            Email: [email protected]

Or another set of cheap alloys as all ready mentioned?

Sorry, i'll return to my Gen2 area now
                            Steele Perkins (#1263)
                            NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

• whatsupkramer
                              • Sep 2007
                              • Muswellbrook

Originally posted by m1s3ry View Post
                              Sorry, i'll return to my Gen2 area now
                              Why's that M1s3ry? I thought that you would be welcome anywhere....

Chris
                              2008 NS 25th Anniversary 3.2L Auto - Mickey Thompson Baja STZ 265/60R18, Tow Bar, ARB Saraha Bar, Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport 2" lift.
                              Limited Edition Mighty Bulloak Camper Trailer - All mods including a 2" lift.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X