• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juzzs8
    • Apr 2015
    • Melbourne

Dual Battery tray in NP Exceed with dual air con

Hey everyone,

Been looking at Dual Battery tray's and they all seem to say the same thing, that it cant be fitted with the dual air con in the 3.8L Petrol exceed without modifications to the cruise control and Charcoal canister.

So just wondering what other people have done to avoid having to do this instead??

Cheers.
    Sold my Paj
  • mmannion
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Birth place of QLD

In my NM exceed I had to relocate charcoal canister but don't remember doing anything with cruise....it was a long tome ago though so can't be sure. My cousin just fitted one to his NP exceed and never mentioned anything about cruise but also had to relocate charcoal canister.
    02 NM 3.5v6 auto Exceed, seq gas inj,265/75/16 Wild Peaks,16x8 Ballistic alloys, 2.5" cat back, wild cat headers, Lovells HD/TJM Gold Series,30mm coil spacers in rear, dual batt, TJM/bushskinz, 4x4 equip axe & shovel holder, rev cam, 50L Waeco, Megapulse, poly airs, Safari snorkel, K&N, MM alloy b/bar, Roo Lite's, 21" light bar,remote mount UHF, extended breathers, ARB comp, Maxtrax, RTT, Batwing awning & much more!

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/michealmannion?feature=mhee

Comment

• Juzzs8
      • Apr 2015
      • Melbourne

Originally posted by mmannion View Post
      In my NM exceed I had to relocate charcoal canister but don't remember doing anything with cruise....it was a long tome ago though so can't be sure. My cousin just fitted one to his NP exceed and never mentioned anything about cruise but also had to relocate charcoal canister.
      Where did you relocate canister to?
      Sold my Paj

Comment

• my.paj
        • Dec 2010
        • Tullamarine

I think it need to moved to the other side around brake booster.
        Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
        New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• mmannion
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • Birth place of QLD

Drivers side tucked in the corner by the brake booster.
          02 NM 3.5v6 auto Exceed, seq gas inj,265/75/16 Wild Peaks,16x8 Ballistic alloys, 2.5" cat back, wild cat headers, Lovells HD/TJM Gold Series,30mm coil spacers in rear, dual batt, TJM/bushskinz, 4x4 equip axe & shovel holder, rev cam, 50L Waeco, Megapulse, poly airs, Safari snorkel, K&N, MM alloy b/bar, Roo Lite's, 21" light bar,remote mount UHF, extended breathers, ARB comp, Maxtrax, RTT, Batwing awning & much more!

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/michealmannion?feature=mhee

Comment

• my.paj
            • Dec 2010
            • Tullamarine

I have one of those tray new sitting in the shed unwanted if you like to see how it fits up
            Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
            New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

• Juzzs8
              • Apr 2015
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
              I have one of those tray new sitting in the shed unwanted if you like to see how it fits up
              Cheers mate, might have to check it out some time!
              Sold my Paj

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X