• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hinsch
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2010
    • Perth

Aftermarket fuel filter kits.

Has anybody totally removed the NP pajero fuel filter and replaced it with an aftermarket kit, cost and supplier would be good if possible.
    I think you will need some sort of sensor fitted to the body just to stop any annoying lights or beeps, that will be easy if need just cut the old wiring and re-join it is only an off/on switch as far as I am aware.
    Not to sure on the filter size eg: micron rating but I am sure we could find out.
    I have seen additional filters fitted to the pajeros but not total replacements.

Thanks
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.
  • GHendo
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Northern NSW

I can't quite see the point of replacing the original filter with another one - the MM one seems to work fine for the majority of situations. Installing a secondary filter and leaving the MM one as the primary makes a lot more sense to me. The water alarm is something you should have on your primary filter anyway.

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X