Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > BushSkinz 4x4

BushSkinz 4x4 For all your underneath protection.

Old 30-01-20
BushSkinz 4x4

Default BushSkinz News

Hey Guys,
Firstly just want to say sorry for not being on the forum virtually at all for far to long. Sometimes between life and work there just isn’t enough time to do everything although I know I have been talking to a lot of you guys each week either in the phone or via email

I made the decision the other day to bring back our steel transmission & transfer case guards for the Pajero as I know that while everyone would love to save as much weight as possible on their vehicle not everyone is able to get the extra expense past the minister for war and finance. The full kit in steel has a RRP of $699.95 delivered but as I am sure some of you know we are running a 20% off promotion until the end of the month through our website which really does make it a bargain given the extra strength and protection they give compared to others.

Once the sale finishes I will generate up a discount code to make it last an extra week for you guys and will provide the code in here. Discount Code: PajeroClubProtection

As always you can email me direct at kieron@bushskinz4x4.com.au or give me a call on 0405055990, I will endeavour to call you back if I am unable to talk eg. Fabricating or sad baby etc. however I will try and get on the forum again as regularly as possible.

Thanks again for all your support and loyalty over the years!!!!

Cheers,
Kieron

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Last edited by Pearcie; 02-02-20 at 09:33 PM.
Old 31-01-20

Great to hear you're back on the forum again Kieron. Just wondering if the 20% promo applies to your Gen 4 LWB rocksliders too and when they will be back in stock (they're showing on backorder on the website)?
Old 31-01-20
BushSkinz 4x4

Thanks DC80,
Yes it applies to them as well. We still mostly make the steps to order at the moment current orders have an eta of mid feb so about 2 weeks.

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 31-01-20
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Thanks for your delivery of 6mm alloy full plates for a D-max. I was expecting a delayed delivery, what with the fires and all, but I am pleased to say they rocked up to the other side of the nation on Wednesday. A remarkable achievement. Don't change your freight forwarder

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 31-01-20
BushSkinz 4x4

Good to hear mate. Yeh I must say we have been pretty lucky I think we only had 3-4 packages notably delayed around Christmas.

These fires are ridiculous this year. I had to spend a good chunk of time cleaning up the warehouse this week after the fire last week, fortunately it was contained 3 buildings away from us. We lost about 90% of one property up north at the start of the season and now the big fire south of Canberra isnít looking good either. Fortunately for us at this stage we donít have strong winds pushing it north. But so far we have been lucky no buildings damaged and no one hurt so there are a lot of people in far worse positions then us. Canít wait for winter!!!

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 31-01-20
"2000"+ Valued Contributor

Send a message via MSN to sharkcaver Send a message via Skype™ to sharkcaver

Wishing you the best of luck with these fires. The same applies for others affected also. It has been a remarkable season so far, all for the wrong reasons. Be safe out there.

MY16 NX GLX5, Dobinson's HD springs + MRR shocks + Firestone airbags, 17" Toyo Opats, XXX bar, Dominator winch + IB500 relay, Full Bushskinz kit, Rhino track mount, 7" led spots, 23" light bar, SPV block, Ultragauge, Donaldson secondary filter, LRA 81L aux, 105AGM in rear + Projecta IDC25, 2 tier rear shelf + slide, ARB on board compressor, 2.5 x 3.0 awning

NX build

My Journeys
Old 19-02-20

Default bash plates

so what do i need to do if i want to order the sump cover and intercooler for my 2013 pj NW to get a discount ?
Old 19-02-20
BushSkinz 4x4

Hey mate,
Discount code is PajeroClubProtection

I have left it active for now at 20%

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 19-02-20

Hi Kieron

Any ETA for dispatch of NX plates?

I placed a back order

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 19-02-20
BushSkinz 4x4

Hey mate,
Steel guards are at the electroplaters now so we should finally see them next week and alloy ones should will finally be done on Friday 😊

Cheers,
Kieron