• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew_Holden
    • Apr 2016
    • Brisbane

Damn AGREE message on Appleplay headunit

Hi Guys,
    I hate the fact I have to press the AGREE button on the screen overtime I start the car up. I generally see it 100m down the road and nearly crash trying to press the small area ... seems more like a un-safety feature..
    • Jan 2016
    • adelaide

lol,agree

Comment

• Pickle
      Administrator
      • Jun 2007
      • All over Oz

Yep a pain in the rear that's for sure. And there is no getting rid of it
      Mitsu really stuffed up with this as basically it is not a navigation unit (reasoning why it is there) until the phone is plugged in. Some people enjoy the radio and know where their going without Carplay or Android Auto directing you.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2013
        • Sydney

Originally posted by Andrew_Holden View Post
        Hi Guys,
        I hate the fact I have to press the AGREE button on the screen overtime I start the car up. I generally see it 100m down the road and nearly crash trying to press the small area ... seems more like a un-safety feature..
        Well this is what happens when an idiot thinks they're being safe and designs such an un-considered "safety" item.
        NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X