Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 3 Pajero

Generation 3 Pajero NM - NP Models 2000 - 2006

Old 28-07-07

Default new unit heaps of ideas

Hi just received my NP DID and I want to know where or who sells seat covers for the whole car. also I want to know what would replace the plastic bash plate under the car. I might also add that I bought this car from Action Motors in cannington WA and they have not serviced it for at least 20k plus they sent it up empty of fuel and they did not disclose any of the fault with the car nore did they include stamp duty with their price. Please do not recomend action motors to anyone!!!!!!!!
Old 29-07-07

TJM have a 3mm (i think) mild steel bash plate for the sump and tranny. From memory they cost around $200 each. Sorry can't help on the seat covers.
Old 29-07-07
Valued Member

Shevron brand covers (looked into it, never got around to buying)

SC3130 for the front buckets
SC3129 for the middle row
SC3131 for the rear jump seat

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Landrover Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL wagon. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.
Old 29-07-07

thanks guys I'll be getting the seat covers and bash plate and an arb bull bar asap I'll see if I can post a pic too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2707071b.jpg (23.2 KB, 41 views)
Old 29-07-07
Valued Member

Take care when buying seat covers as some NP's have side airbags, they were an option on all models and std on exceed. If you have side air bags you will need special seat covers with cut-outs in the sides. To check look at the seat near the top on the side it will have a small tag "SRS"
Muzza
2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana
Old 30-07-07

I have looked all over the internet but even on the TJM website I cant find any referance to the sump/bashplate anyone know where it is on the internet?
Old 31-07-07
Valued Member

You really need to ring them, I had the same issue and eventually bit the bullet and asked them.
Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/
Old 01-08-07

Hi There Radstar,
the TJM part numbers are
077SBSUM52S Sump Plate NP, 3 mm steel
077SBTRA52S Trans Gaurd NM/NP 3 mm, steel petrol and Deisel
I have just put both of these TJM Bash plates on my NP DID, I bought them in Bisbane last week whilst down there on hols, I went to TJM Geebung, phone 07 3633 0377, they have a 10 % disc at the moment on these as a pair, the special prices finish on 4th August ( better hurry ) they are $ 351.00 for the pair at this special. While I was in bris I rang three other TJM stores in Bris and none of them had the same special, or at least none of them told me over the phone, they were all around $ 400.00, they were not even the same price as each other ??
Hope this helps. Cheers Tony.
2005 Platinum DID, Kings springs & Bilsteins lift, Polyairs, Factory fit Snorkel-Alloy Nudge Bar-Hayman Reece Towbar, IPF'S & USA made "JAOS" S/S front Intercooler Skid Plate, Redarc Solenoid. TJM Sump & Trans Guards, GME TX 3440 remote mic UHF
Old 01-08-07

thanks guys I really need as much help as possible at the moment cause I really feel done over by the dealer at the moment. does anyone know of a government or official body I can report these guys too if I find that they have indeed done the dodgy?
I love the car and have seen what they can do I just really hope there is no underlying history with this car. i guess this is what you get when you live in Karratha and have to buy sight unseen.
Old 02-08-07
Valued Member

what's up with the truck?
Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/