• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peterdeg
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2007
    • NW Sydney

youtube clips

Compilation video, 4x4's in the semi desert sand and mud in a river in flood fist time in 10years

"In South Africa. Kalahari semi-desert. Mud is a rarity. Fun is a given"

Paj, D3, Toyota
    Last edited by peterdeg; 26-07-07, 05:33 PM. Reason: Would help if I actually put the link in!
    Peter
    2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.
  • Enric
    • Jul 2007
    • Barcelona (Spain)

My last trip in Tunisian desert

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Regards,

Enric
    Barcelona, Spain
    2002 NM 3.2 Did

Comment

• icysyrup
      Valued Member
      • Jun 2007
      • USA

Peterdeg, that youtube vid is great. Awesome editing on it and got a good laugh outta the surfing behind and falling off.

Enric, also cool vids. Makes me miss running the sand dunes where I used to live. Its a totally different aspect of offroading compared to slow and precise with the Rocks now like I am used to here. Love the SWB paj. Thats my dream vehicle.
      Last edited by icysyrup; 27-07-07, 11:25 PM.
      03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X