• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WHID
    • Oct 2019
    • Melbourne

My Imagination?

In recent weeks, I have seen an awful lot of QF Paj. Sports on the roads - maybe it's my imagination.

It would appear that compared to the perception of relatively smaller numbers of QE versions seen in months prior, the new one is doing very well in the 'distribution' game.

Yes? No? Is my mind playing tricks on me? Clear to see not much is 'happening' in these isolatory days.

Cheers . . .
    Paj. Sport Exceed MY2019 - 'Genuine' Tow Bar / Boo's Bash Plates / SS Hoops on an Ironman Bull Bar with Recovery Points / 7" 48W LED Driving Lights / Western Filters/Provent 200 Catch Can / at 3,400km, its first pin-stripes - *he winces*
  • BruceandBobbi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2016
    • Greater Sydney

Sorry but unfortunately it's your imagination. Pajero Sport sales have dropped.

April this year it didn't make the top 10 in sales with 4WDs. Number 10 was the MU-X with 339 sales.

Again in May the Pajero Sport didn't hit the top 10.

Prado sales combined for the two months were 2,300

Seems like MM have lost the plot with the Sport.

Comment

• WHID
      • Oct 2019
      • Melbourne

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
      . . . it's your imagination . . . in April it didn't make the top 10 . . . in May . . . (it) didn't hit the top 10. . . . Seems like MM have lost the plot with the Sport.
      Wow! I've been told previously that I have 'something' of an imagination. Interesting numbers.

Thanks Bruce.
      Paj. Sport Exceed MY2019 - 'Genuine' Tow Bar / Boo's Bash Plates / SS Hoops on an Ironman Bull Bar with Recovery Points / 7" 48W LED Driving Lights / Western Filters/Provent 200 Catch Can / at 3,400km, its first pin-stripes - *he winces*

Comment

• nj swb
        Resident
        • Jun 2007
        • Adelaide

Of course, you could tell yourself that the sales figures are national, and you're living in a statistically anomalous pocket of higher sales. Like Magnas apparently sold better in SA than elsewhere...
        NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• old Jack
          Regular
          • Jun 2011
          • Adelaide, South Australia.

The other thing with monthly sales figures is I have been told they are based on new vehicle registrations and not actual sales. Often Dealers will register vehicles that have not actually been sold.

OJ.
          2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
          MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2016
            • Greater Sydney

Think that should read they all do it.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X