• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pajflareo
    • Feb 2013
    • Syd

Hankook - DYNAPRO ATM RF10 265/65R18 112T - $772 for four

Decent wheels and price in this size. Can get it delivered from Tyroola directly to your local wheel shop and fitting costs generally about $100.

Of course you save that if you fit yourself.

May even be a pricing error at $193 per corner as comparable tyres at this size are about $250+

HANKOOK DYNAPRO ATM RF10 265/65R18 112T Tyroola offers you tyres for the best prices ✅ Fast delivery ✅ Largest selection of premium and value brands ✅ Save Money and Buy Online
  • amec
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2015
    • Wamberal

I got 4 fitted for $800 even 2 weeks ago from a local tyre shop.
    PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

• pajflareo
      • Feb 2013
      • Syd

Originally posted by amec View Post
      I got 4 fitted for $800 even 2 weeks ago from a local tyre shop.
      Nice. What are your first impressions?

Comment

• amec
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2015
        • Wamberal

A softer ride than the Toyo Opat's that were on there. The Toyos got a bit noisy after 70k kms. Not mud tyre noisy but i could tell they were there.
        We actually got some rain this week and they provided more grip than the Toyo's did.
        I have not used them off road, but given i am more an all roads tourer than any other form of 4x4 driving i suspect they will hold up well also.

The Toyo's were not dead afte rr 70k kms but i wanted to replace the 34" muddies on our camper to get a more level ride height, it worked too. The Toyo's probably had another 20k kms left in them.
        PC Challenger. TJM bar and winch. Dual battery with Redarc dc-dc, Redarc trailer brake controller. USB outlets everywhere, Uniden UH5060 UHF, $0.45 EGR mod. Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks For 50mm lift. LED spotties. MM 4X4 Automate. Airtec snorkel, Hancook dynapro, Bushskinz skid plates x3 + side steps.Torqit peddle thing. Torqit Power Module.

Comment

• lds
          • Jul 2011
          • Adelaide

Hankook RF10

For what it’s worth,
          My RF10 At in 265x65x17 are and allways have been the noisiest tyre I have ever owned I would sell them but I would have to be honest in telling the buyer why I am selling.
          I don’t think I will ever buy a Hankook again unless there is some return deal
          Regards
          LDS

Comment

• erad
            Valued Member
            • Mar 2015
            • Cooma NSW

When I bought my set of Hankooks I was initially impressed by the lack of noise, but as they have worn, they seem to have become noisier. Temperature seems to have a lot to do with the noise - when they get really hot, they seems to growl a bit. I have about 25000 km on two and about 12000 on the other two and overall I expect them to last at least 90000 km, maybe more.

The construction of the carcass gives me some confidence when I am scrambling around on very sharp, loose stuff - the main reason I bought an A/T tyre was because I didn't really trust the original Bridgestone H/T tyres in gnarly stuff.

Comment

• pajflareo
              • Feb 2013
              • Syd

Originally posted by erad View Post
              When I bought my set of Hankooks I was initially impressed by the lack of noise, but as they have worn, they seem to have become noisier. Temperature seems to have a lot to do with the noise - when they get really hot, they seems to growl a bit. I have about 25000 km on two and about 12000 on the other two and overall I expect them to last at least 90000 km, maybe more.

The construction of the carcass gives me some confidence when I am scrambling around on very sharp, loose stuff - the main reason I bought an A/T tyre was because I didn't really trust the original Bridgestone H/T tyres in gnarly stuff.
              I'm in a similar position. Looking to get out of the H/T's and into some A/T's without sacrificing too much in the way of fuel economy - hence the passenger construction.

Comment

• rotare
                Valued Member
                • Nov 2007

I’m on my second set of the ATM RF10 Hankook, 265/60/18. First set got 82K, rotating 5 tyres, and I do a lot of towing.

For the type of driving I do (95% on road, 5% off-road), I think these tyres are perfect for me. Pretty good all rounders on road, in the wet, sand and dirt. Given the price of around $200 a tyre, they represent great value IMO.

Over the years I’ve used many different brands of AT tyres (BFG, Bridgestone etc) and in all honesty they all eventually become noisy as the tread wears - very noticeable when an old set of tyres are replaced with new. That being said, I haven’t personally experienced the Hankooks becoming more noticeably noisier, than any other AT tyre as they wear.
                2013 NW VRX

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X