• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2bad4u
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2009
    • Perth, Western Australia

Rich Foamy Goodness

Finally got around to getting myself a foam lance and I wish I had done it sooner. Used 100ml to wash 2 cars and still had enough left over to do another car. Depending on how dirty the car is you can either use it as a touchless wash or you can foam then wash.

With the Pajero I just did a touchless wash (foam, rinse, dry) and I was really happy with the results. The wife's car got the full treatment of foam, wash, polish & wax.

Sunday car wash days just got a lot easier.

If interested the products I got are an Autobrite Foam Lance and Gyeon Q2M Snow Foam.
    Attached Files
    Warren
    2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
    2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti
  • Poita
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2010
    • Adelaide

It's on my wish list! Need a pressure washer first!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    NW VRX MY2013
    Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Sydney

Come to think of it I got a foam applicator accessory with the Gerni I got last year. Never used it. Maybe I should give it a go. Where did you get the foam?
      NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• Jeffwatkins
        • Apr 2015
        • Jamisontown NSW

Originally posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
        Come to think of it I got a foam applicator accessory with the Gerni I got last year. Never used it. Maybe I should give it a go. Where did you get the foam?

Don't need special "foam." Get yourself 5 litres of RL18. It's a truck wash blue in colour totally harmless to paint.

Truck stops are best place to get it but some independent accessories stores carry it. Check Google.

Supercheap sell their own brand of blue truck wash but I have no idea were it comes from.

Comment

• 2bad4u
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post
          Get a lot of stuff from these guys https://www.carcareproducts.com.au/

If you're a bit anal about car care they have just about everything you could want.
          Warren

Comment

• ticky
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2015
            • Adelaide

I have a feeling that Bunnies sell it
            2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: ARB Deluxe Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Comment

• SophieTaylor
              • Jan 2020
              • AU

Will surely look into this. Thanks.

Comment

• 2bad4u
                Valued Member
                • Jun 2009

Haha. Almost 4 years since I posted this.

I’m still using the foam lance. I’ve tried a few different products, including the truck wash, but found nothing works as well as the Gyeon product. It’s more expensive but you use a lot less compared to others, so price per wash works out reasonably.

I also like Autoglym products and noticed that they have a range of foam washes now, so they will be on my list to try next.
                Warren

Comment

• crash486
                  • Jan 2018
                  • Blackheath, NSW

Used the polar foam and it's ok. Supposedly Bilt Hamber is very good along with power maxed tfr. They are hard to get though.

Crash486

Comment

• jkwpajero
                    • Jun 2008
                    • Young, NSW

Bowdens Own products are the go to for me. The Snow Foam works fantastically well. I picked up a Snow Gun for free with Supercheap credits when I purchased a Gerni.

James
                    2014 NW VR-X, with a few modifications and an Automate fitted Driving Pajero number three.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X