Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 29-11-09

Default rear door toolbox

does anyone know what tools go in the rear door toolbox on a NM. all i have is a pair pliers in there. cheers
Old 29-11-09
Administrator

That's a cheap torch under the pliers. the driver has a removable handle phillips 1 end the other blade.
2 pce wheel brace, two spanners 12 mm & 10 mm
bottom 1 is 17mm & 14mm.

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals
Old 29-11-09

thanks for that gus
Old 29-11-09

Anyone know where I could source a tool set? I don't have one either.
Old 01-12-09
Valued Member

Send a message via MSN to nervis

My NP GLX did not come with one either... or any tools for that matter..
Old 23-03-15

Default I took that toolkit and threw it out the window.

Here is what I did...

Threw the stock toolkit.
Got a couple of nylon tiedown webbing straps with that self-locking clip thing. Then I bought a kit with these riveting things.. made holes in the nylon webbing.. added the rivets and then screwed them into the place where the old kit screws used to be. On the lower side i used steel wire and pulled the remaining webbing through..

I took one of my medium pipe rachet kits and strapped that to the webbing... Now if shit hits the fan i have spanners from 8mm to 19mm and a complete pipe kit with multiple rachets. a screwdriver with several bits. A multitool (swisstool and leatherman wave).. headlight and flashlight.. a multimeter, spare hoses, tubes, atf/engine oil and coolant.. 2 extra alternator belts and one a/c belt. Tire repair kit.. two medickits one for day to day use and one sealed disaster kit for high severity situations conserning multiple wounded. A spare car battery, hand winch, showel, a couple of knifes.. an axe. 10m 5 tonne towing straps and air compressor, zipties.. duct tape.. muck off grime wipes. And a tripod shair.

These things just scratch the surface and are only part of my daily kit always in the car. I forgot to mention 10l of extra diesel and rubber glowes
Old 23-03-15
Valued Member

Some pictures would be great, sounds like it's a nice little setup
2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com