Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 27-12-14
Valued Member

Default Would NS or later seats fit into a NP

Gday,
My drivers seat is startjng to collapse on the right hand side. I have been looking for a replacement one, but am concerned they would be not much better than I have.
So I have thought of looking for later seats.
Does anyone know if they would fit?
Cheers,
Andrew.

2003 NP DID Manual - rear cargo barrier, dual battery system, drop down table on back door, GME UHF, winch bar and Warn 9000lb winch, 2" lift - Lovells HD springs and Bilstein shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, custom sump bash plate, transmission guard and 35w HID driving lights, home build sidesteps, 265/75/16 Summit Mudhog play tyres, rear work light, 120w lightbar - yet to do, rear drawer system.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 27-12-14
Valued Member

Just had a thought on this, as not working. Mine does not have airbags, d o all later models have airbags in the seats?
Cheers,
Andrew.

2003 NP DID Manual - rear cargo barrier, dual battery system, drop down table on back door, GME UHF, winch bar and Warn 9000lb winch, 2" lift - Lovells HD springs and Bilstein shocks, Bushskinz intercooler guard, custom sump bash plate, transmission guard and 35w HID driving lights, home build sidesteps, 265/75/16 Summit Mudhog play tyres, rear work light, 120w lightbar - yet to do, rear drawer system.
Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 27-12-14

Mine has air bags in the front seats so must have been an option but guess you could remove or disarm them, you could just get your seat rebuilt.

Old 27-12-14
Who ya gunna call....

No airbags in my seats. I would be surprise if NS seats did not fit an NP.
Old 28-12-14
Valued Member

Thanks for the responses. I didn't think about getting it rebuilt. I will look into that in the new year.
Cheers,
Andrew.

Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 28-12-14
Valued Member

Mate had an np and now has a ns, both had leather seats.
He said he wished he still had the seats from the np as they were a lot more comfortable. Maybe some on here can confirm or deny this.
Just his thoughts with the two paj's

Dave
Old 28-12-14
Valued Member

Thanks Dave. Will drop by the local motor trimmers and see how much for a rebuild.
Cheers,
Andrew.

Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.
Old 28-12-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveE66 View Post
Mate had an np and now has a ns, both had leather seats.
He said he wished he still had the seats from the np as they were a lot more comfortable. Maybe some on here can confirm or deny this.
Just his thoughts with the two paj's

Dave
I agree. NP leather would be one of the best seats I've sat in....and I hate leather seats.

NM cloth were more comfortable than NW too.