Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 05-06-15
Valued Member

Default Help needed for storing Compressor in rear

This is the only spot I can store it without it getting in the way, I don't know whats best and where to start? Looks like a solid good spot.

Was thinking about a lite steel frame that mounts there. Dunno.

Open for ideas. thanks
Old 05-06-15
Valued Member

That is a really good spot mate - there is a thread on here somewhere detailing how they did the installation. Think it was where you have marked - might have been the other side - on mine the driver's side would be no good as the rear air conditioner would be in the way - I've put my compressor in the third seat well.

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.
Old 05-06-15
Valued Member

Thumbs up

I have put mine in the rear seat well where the jack was. i am mounting it on Monday and im cutting a bit of the raised plastic garnish and removing the jack holder and putting the compressor on a bit of carpet to drone out any sound then mount it to the floor, place a frame of wood around it to protect it, i cant see any dramas arising but then you never know!!!!!

Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476